Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Haigh

Wife transfer order

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Qu was noncommittal about Mrs. Qu's words, but thanked her and asked, "Is Auntie here to look for her mother?" "Yes, I heard that Qin's illness is repeated, and I'm a little worried about your mother." After a pause, he added, "By the way, I've come to see how Miss Qin is doing. The old lady has been talking about it all morning." With these words, he sighed slightly. Qu Wei understood Mrs. Qu's unfinished words, knew that his mother was that temperament, did not feel how to lose face, but still thanked her, and just went with her to Tao Anju, where her mother lived. Soon we arrived at Taoanju. Because of Ji's widowhood, there were no flowers in the peach house. Apart from a few peach trees, there were only some evergreen flowers and trees, which looked light and quiet. But the west wing of Tao Anju looked like a thick smoke billowing up, like the scene of a fire, breaking the light and quiet. Mrs. Qu frowned and smelled the smell of Nanxiang from a distance. Moreover, the smell was too strong, which made people feel a little uncomfortable. It could be seen that she did not know how much incense had been burned in the small Buddhist temple. When Mammy Qin, who was waiting on Madam Ji, heard that Madam Qu had arrived,Stone Honeycomb Panel, she hurried out to greet him. After saluting, she said with a smile, "Have Madam Qu and Huei-fang come to see Madam Qu?"? Madam is in the Little Buddha Hall. Please wait a moment. With these words, he winked at Qu and hurried to the small Buddhist temple to call someone. The servant girl winked and served tea, then stood outside the door with the other servant girls holding their breath. Qu's wife had long been accustomed to Ji's style and did not take it seriously. Instead, she took a look at Qu. She was served tea in person, and her face was calm and even a little cold, but the cold was weakened invisibly because of her gentle charm similar to Ji's, which made people feel that she was obedient and obedient,white marble slabs, like a little rabbit. Ji Shi soon came over. She was wearing a plain face of autumn fragrance, with a simple silver lilac hairpin in her hair, and the whole person looked simple, without superfluous ornaments, which was in line with her status as a widow, but she could not hide her natural beauty, which was light and simple, but made her more slender and soft, with reddish eyes and eyes that wept before she spoke. She is a very delicate little woman. Mrs. Qu couldn't stand it, especially when Ji Shi pulled her as soon as she saw her and stared at her with wet eyes that seemed to be able to speak, which made Mrs. Qu suddenly feel that it was lucky that she had a cold temper, unlike Ji Shi, otherwise I don't know how many men and women would die of heartache in the future. Sister-in-law, bother you to come over again, I have nothing to do, but Qin son. He gave a sob and wiped away his tears. Mrs. Qu was afraid that she would cry endlessly again. "I'm here today, Porcelain Marble Slabs ,pietra gray marble," she said. "I have something to tell my younger brother and sister. It's a good thing." Seeing Ji Shi looking over with tears in her eyes, Mrs. Qu couldn't stand it. She continued, "Qin'er's illness has been getting worse over and over again. I think maybe Dr. Liu's medicine is not good. Just now I was at the old lady's place, and I talked to the old lady about Qin Ya. Yesterday, the wife of the prefect of Chen came to the mansion and said that the old man of Chi Fu had retired and returned to his hometown. She discussed it with the old lady." Why don't you ask the old man of Chi Fu to come over and show the girl Qin? The Chi family was a famous Xinglin family in Changzhou Prefecture. Old Master Chi was an imperial physician in the palace. Now that he was old, he retired and returned to his hometown. He had just returned to Changzhou Prefecture a few days ago. However, because Old Master Chi was not a flamboyant man and came back quietly, not many people knew about his return. Ji had also heard about Old Master Chi, and was overjoyed. She clasped her hands together, murmured the holy names of the Buddha, and then expressed a burst of gratitude to Mrs. Qu and the old lady. I have to thank the old lady.. Oh, Lian'er, why don't you come over and thank your aunt? We'll go over and pay our respects to the old lady later. Thank her for worrying about your sister. Ji Shi began to chatter. Seeing that her mother was suddenly full of energy, she went to support her unhurriedly and said with a smile, "I know. I really want to thank my aunt and grandmother." With these words, she saluted Mrs. Qu. Ji Shi looked at her with a smile and said, "There's still some tea left from the old lady's last time. Go and make a pot for your aunt to taste." She took one look at her aunt, who was smiling as usual, and answered and went to the tea room. After sending her daughter away, Ji Shi pulled Mrs. Qu to talk again. …… Previously the doctor also said that Qin son as long as the fever is gone, it will be all right, but somehow, in a twinkling of an eye Qin son talked nonsense, unexpectedly did not recognize people. Mrs. Qu San's eyes were red and she was obviously very sad. "I wondered if I was not sincere enough, so I wanted to go to Jiming Temple tomorrow to pray for Qin'er." Mrs. Qu's eyebrows jumped and her expression suddenly became stern. But looking at Ji's nervous appearance, she put up with the rebuke and said in a gentle voice, "Don't worry, younger brother and sister. Maybe Qin'er is ill and confused. When Old Master Chi has seen it, he may be all right." Ji Shi shrank her shoulders. Although Mrs. Qu looked gentle, she was naturally sensitive. She felt something in her tone, as if she was a little angry. She was afraid that she would go on and offend Mrs. Qu, so she could only nod her head. Qu Wei made tea and came in. Mrs. Qu smiled again and said to Mrs. Ji, "All right, I'll go and see Qin'er first." Ji Shi hurriedly stood up. But she didn't want to. Then the servant girl who was waiting by Quqin's side ran over in a hurry. With a burst of excitement on her face, she reported, "Madam, three girls, our girls are awake." When Ji Shi heard this, his tears were about to burst out again. These are tears of joy. Qu Lian hurriedly supported her mother and said to Mrs. Qu, "Auntie, let's go and see your sister quickly." Mrs. Qu nodded with a smile, squinted, and was somewhat satisfied to see that Qu's action had just stopped Ji's tears. Sure enough, Qu's temper is not like her mother, which is really great. Chapter 2 The two sisters, Qu Qin and Qu Qi, lived in the same courtyard, called Qiu Wan Ju. When you arrive at Qiuwan House, you can see that the golden peach blossoms in the yard are in full bloom, and the pink and white petals with deep red and golden flowers are clustered together, forgetting the vulgarity. At this time,Marble Projects, however, no one enjoyed the rare scenery, and they all hurried to the wing where Quqin lived in the middle of Qiuwan. forustone.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу