Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
KongChuang

Zhang Sanfeng's Journey to the Other World _ Wordboard _ txt Novel Paradise

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"Piru, go and take Kerry down!" The poor way deliberately faces Piludao in front of the three princes! And through soul communication, he gave Kerry the order, 'Now you pretend to be in a coma!' "Well!"! Is he all right? Piru asked in puzzlement! The third prince also looked at me strangely! "You don't know that he added paralysis to himself before he fell into a coma. In fact, he had already fainted. Do you think he can really beat Kensei?" Poor way to say so, that is, can hide the strength of Kerry, but also can attack this idiot prince, it is killing two birds with one stone ah! It's just a little vicious for the poor prince! "Ah!"! Is it? I'll go and see! Pilu went over to have a look, and sure enough, he held Kerry in his arms and said, "My Lord, he's really dizzy. What should I do?" "He is a magic overdraft, you take him back to the hotel!"! Put it in his room, then guard the door and don't let anyone disturb him! "Be careful that people with ulterior motives are not good for him," he ordered. "Yes!" Piru took Kerry and went away! "You ~!" The face of the three princes is now very wonderful, red,mobile racking systems, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple flash in turn, really colorful ah! You and I are irreconcilable! When he had finished speaking,push back racking system, he spurted out another mouthful of blood! Then he fell into his father's arms again! "This child is not very old, and his temper is not small. Is it all right for him to do so?"? It seems that we should practice more! Poor way to sigh with regret! (End of novel chapter-> WWw. XiAosHuotxt. COM) Verse 124 Princess Wana (Mobile Access Section 124 Princess Wana Then it was much simpler to get back my huge sum of money from the notary office of the church and return to His Majesty the King 15oo cash and his 2ooo IOU! I made a net profit of 35 OO, my God, this is the biggest profit I have ever made in my business! His Majesty tore up his IOU with a livid face, and then traded 50 million yuan to Ishihara Kumaji. Then he said to me angrily, "Hey, should you give me a little? Anyway, I ran back and forth and paid the bet!" "Your Majesty!"! "Do you think a guy who comes up to share the benefits when he gets better and runs away when he gets worse is qualified to share the benefits?" Poor way to say impolitely! "You brat!" The king scolded, but there was nothing he could do. After all, he was in the wrong first! However, he was the king after all, and I understood the truth of giving a slap to a jujube. I said to him, warehousing storage solutions ,warehouse pallet racks, "I don't have any money, but there are still ten Iron-blooded horses. What if you don't like them?" Before I had finished, the king's eyes turned green, like wolves! "When have I ever disliked it?"! Give it to me! Must Cried the king with joy! "All right!" After the poor way pacified him, he began to do business with several other kingdoms! My plan is to sell all the horses. Hanlin full-text novels can't be used so much even if they are studied by themselves. It's better to take advantage of this rare opportunity to sell them at a high price! King Carter was the first to be found, old friend! Although he would not think so in his heart! "How has His Majesty always been?" Said the poor way to say hello. Not that bad! I didn't make you angry! Not only did he not appreciate me, but he also put on such an appearance. Damn it! If it wasn't for the money, I'd slap him right now! "Are you interested in ten Iron-blooded horses in my hands?" Seeing his virtue, I am too lazy to be polite and explain the purpose of my visit directly! "恩 ? Ture Sure enough, he was interested! "It's the price I paid for letting Mach go just now. It's 2 OO and 10 horses at one price. If you want it, you can trade it!" "I'm very busy," he added. "Deal!" He readily traded me money, and then we went to trade horses with one of our men! "Good-bye!" I don't want to talk to him too much! In this way, I found two more countries and sold 2 horses. The next country got wind of it and came to me! "Excuse me, are you selling the Iron-blooded War Horse?" A sweet female voice sounded behind me. Yes! The poor way promised and turned his head! The goal is a little girl who is as old as I am! The stature is also taller than me, but very slim, the line is also very beautiful, the snow skin gold, the face is showing a kind of courage and fortitude, there is a kind of indescribable unique temperament natural expression! In this banquet full of decadent breath, her appearance is like an independent white lotus flower out of the dust, standing out from the crowd, and the fresh and refined charm of her body has fascinated me for a time! "Hello!" She woke me up loudly and asked, "It's very impolite for you to look at people like that." "Sorry!" Embarrassed, I asked myself, 'Am I bewitched? How did you lose your mind? ' "How much do you want?" Her voice is clear and tactful, which is really nice! "Oh!"! 2 OO ten horses! Fortunately, I didn't make a fool of myself this time! "Did you sell a lot of people?" She asked. (Hanlin Full Text Novel) Smart Man! The poor way immediately realized that the girl was not simple! Three have been sold! I answered truthfully! "How much more are you going to sell?" She asked again. Better sell them all! "Looks like you won't buy it," I said with a smile! Is that right? "People are very poor, recently called a boy to force me, can only sell the elders to eat!" She looked at me with a thin face of anger! Speaking of now, her identity finally came out, the poor way of grievance, "it seems that the young lady can not rob it?"? I had to, too! "Humph!"! They are just borrowing the way, and our intention is to help you vent your anger! She pretended to be angry! "Ah!"! So it was a misunderstanding? Miss, why didn't you inform me in advance? What do you think of this? Our own people fought first! Poor way simply play dumb, and then follow her words,shuttle rack system, the relationship to the level of their own people! "Since it's a misunderstanding, you can put my uncle back!" She said with a serious face. But he was arranged by the king? There's nothing I can do! Joke, the Nicholas that I get with great difficulty how can call you a word to want the past. jracking.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу