Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Chikushishifu

Huanhua Xijian Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"Yes I already knew that as long as this move was made either you or I would die and there would be no choice in the meantime" Treasure way "Then" Why do you bother to fight with your own life for the sake of others "The man in black laughed and said" "Before the man in white passed me this move he had said that if no one in the world could break this move I could cross the rivers and lakes If someone could break this move I would die for it" I considered for a long time finally accept this is my willing and blame who "Treasure surprised for a Dyes and Pigments long time sadly way" "With a good life for a mere move to die this" Is it worth it "The man in black" Do you think it's worth it Treasure and silent for a long time sigh a way "Yes this move is really enough to shake the earth and cry ghosts and gods unfortunately the murderous look of this move the end is too heavy alas!"! If it weren't for the murderous look I wouldn't be able to crack it This sentence also contains the profound and profound philosophy of Wulin Dao The man in black chewed for a long time forehead first way Not bad not bad The murderous look is too heavy the loss is too strong the knife wind is strong and sharp there must be a gap Suddenly with a loud shout he said "But in the world besides you Fang Baoer who else can break this move" The little princess said coldly "Not necessarily" The man in black rapped out "Not necessarily" Do you know the origin of this move " The little princess looked up to the sky and said "Do you know" Man in black Have you ever heard of the Angry Dragon Killer in the hands of Shaolin Sanjue Have you ever heard that in the past Master Liu created the world with the axe of Pangu who shocked Jianghu "Little princess way" "Smell these two moves is the world's martial arts world the most overbearing two moves but" What do these two moves have to do with your one wwwxiaoshuotxtcom Chapter 42 wait for the man in white Small-say-t-xt-day Don The man in black did not answer and since the way "Have you ever heard of the three major schools of Dongying martial arts the first-class Taidao of Beichang Ju Jiao there is a move to cut against the wind" The little princess said coldly "I didn't hear about it but this move must be the most imposing and sharp one in the Japanese martial arts world right" The man in black said "Exactly!"! I just used that move it is the man in white will be the essence of these three moves into one The power of that move when you do not when its sharp how can you imagine it in case He struggled to say so many words apparently exhausted the remaining potential in his body and as soon as he stopped talking he gasped for breath He did not speak the treasure and the little princess also did not speak the iron baby is speechless China Chemicals Suppliers three people's eyes but are watching him helplessly Boa looked at his broken sternum with a look of regret and sadness and the little princess looked into his eyes with a look of suspicion as if she wanted to find something Tiewa was looking at something tied to his belt his eyes were straight and his face was full of curiosity This thing is also a little strange at first glance it looks like a kettle filled with water but there are countless pinhole-like holes in the kettle There was silence all around at the moment but from time to time there was a slight sound of "flapping flapping" in the kettle-like thing What is that thing that is ringing Tiewa searches out her mind I can't guess Suddenly the little princess called softly and said "Yes it must be him!" Baoer Road; What did you say Who is he " The little princess did not answer but suddenly bent down and lifted the curtain of the man in black revealing his bloodless face Baoer lost his voice and shouted It's you How could it be you The man in black turned out to be an iron and gold knife that had been separated for seven years and had never been heard of! Although Baoer had long felt that his figure and expression looked like a person she had never seen him since the Yueyang Tower in the past year and naturally could not remember him for a moment Yueyang Tower that was six or seven years ago Baoer remembered that he and the little princess were in the five-color sailboat peeking at the "Guangzhou Crouching Tiger Sword" behind the curtain and asking the man in purple to teach martial arts which was like a lifetime ago The little princess looked at the iron gold knife and said Is it strange I can't even recognize you 。" Iron gold knife sad laugh way "I'm really a little strange" Although I know that the girl is the daughter of the purple Marquis but Food and Feed Additives I really can't remember how many girls have seen me "The little princess said with a smile" "I tell you that day when Sister Ling passed you the trick of cracking the dragon hook I and" He saw you behind the curtain Iron gold knife sigh a way I don't want the girl to remember it 。" Little princess way "Naturally I remember that as long as I have seen a person even if it turns to ashes I still recognize it" Cross eye glanced at treasure sneer at "Not only people but even a word I will never forget" Baoer couldn't help asking "What words" The little princess raised her face and ignored him but whispered in her heart "Others say that I will never be inferior to you Am I really inferior to you" Sooner or later I want you dead !" For this sentence everything is for this sentence although if she killed the treasure she did not want to live but that is another thing The two most tangled and difficult things in the world are love and hate! Baoer sighed looking at the iron and gold knife looking at the man who was about to die in his own hands new worries and old things came to his mind For a moment he did not know what to say so he had to say with a wry smile "I will never forget iron" The Iron Hero and the Dragon Iron gold knife tragic smile saying "Good teacher Fang Shaoxia learned that the matter of Tie Mou and the dragon hook has finally passed" Baoer said "In the past" Could it be that the two have resolved their hatred " Iron gold knife way "Panlong Hook has finally died under Tiemou!" Baoer moved way You You one "" Tie Jin Dao closed his eyes and said word by word globalchemmall.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу