Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Chikushishifu

Fierce Ghost Shelter System

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Behind him, Niu Meng, Peeling, Wedding Clothes, Headless, Smiling Face, Water Monk, Jinyi Old Ghost and Sixteen Elder Brothers appeared one after another. Yin Qi is pressing, and it goes against the bloody evil on the opposite side. Brother Kun, is that all? "Ha ha ha ha-it's a bunch of monsters!"! It's just a corpse spirit, barely the level of an evil ghost. "It's only a hundred, not enough to fill the gap between teeth." The ghost rushed in all directions. The Onmyoji came over on his clogs. The road to the shrine is a flagstone road, and the sound of clogs is very loud. My name is Dao yuan Yi. The Onmyoji is introducing himself very seriously. Qin Kun. Qin Kun replied. I am a true disciple of the Tuyumen family, and my uncle is Lord Wuliuchuangu. "Your relationship is very confusing, and I don't have time to sort it out." "Please give me some advice, the ghost master of China." Qin Kun knocked on the urn. Suddenly, two ghosts appeared in front of him. A bull demon, very old, with a broken horn on his head and a tired spirit, suddenly appeared here, somewhat unexpectedly. A hanging ghost, with a very long tongue and a very thin ghost spirit, is obviously about to die,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, but its strength is still above and below the fierce ghost. Chief Niu, hanging ghost, long time no see. The two ghosts were stunned and looked at Qin Kun with anger in their eyes. That claustrophobic place to despair, they do not know how long Qin Kun shut up, once again see the light of day, the first thing they want to do is to cut Qin Kun into pieces. Qin Kun could feel the evil of the two ghosts, but he didn't care. If he has the ability to let the two ghosts out, he has the ability to lock them in. Give them a chance this time. It depends on whether they are interested or not. Qin Guru Qin, what can I do for you? "How about you two play with this young man?" Play. Two people look,Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes, this young man on the body accumulates the prestige to be very heavy, obviously is which ghost catches the master's proud disciple! The head of the Niu clan is the head of the Niu Demon clan in Black Rock City. He is also the head of Niu Meng. The strength of the ghost general has now fallen into the evil ghost. His eyes are wide open. "What good is it?" He snorted. "It was for the sake of benefits that you refused to help me, and finally you tried to turn against me and ended up like this. Are you still talking about benefits now?" The head of the cow clan grinned. "Can't you?" "Yes, kill and maim. I'll give you freedom. I'm afraid Niu Meng will blame me if you die." When the head of the Niu clan heard this, without saying a word, he stepped on his hooves and ran: "It's not that simple to ask Niu to die!" Chapter 508, you still have to die. The head of the Niu clan rushed out and fought with the Onmyoji named Dao yuanyi. The hangman stuck out his tongue and glared at the old geisha. Kill me!!! The hangman stood there upright, and the old geisha, with her cherry lips and small mouth, smiled coquettishly. "Really?" Say, a rope is hanged suddenly come down, put on her neck, hang dead ghost long tongue to roll: "Otherwise I kill you!" Otherwise I kill you! In the Heian period, on the top floor of Sakura Town, a hundred ghosts are fighting! "The Infinite Heaven respects the Infinite Heaven, and the Infinite Heaven looks at the world!" Draw your finger vertically, Precision steel tubes ,Cold Drawn Tubes, and the eye of heaven opens. The whole room, every move is under the eyes of Qin Kun. Qin Kun very do not understand, this group of Japanese Onmyoji to join in the fun? Spent so much time, the whole club out, which is full of spirits, what do they want to do? Qin Kun did not understand, so he dialed a phone. Beep- After a few busy tones, an old man picked up the phone. Hello, Qin Xiaoyou? "Chu Laoxian, I'm sorry, I can't figure something out." Chu Dao, the grandfather of Chu Qianxun, the wisest veteran of the whole Southern Sect, is of course a knower of many things. It's rare to receive your call. We haven't talked like this for a long time. What do you need me for? It was 30 years ago that we had such a normal chat without greeting. It's been a long time. Whoosh The sound of breaking the air behind him appeared, Qin Kun's head slightly on one side, and a sharp umbrella bone grazed his ear. Chu Laoxian, I think you are hiding something. In a third-tier city like Linjiang, even if it is an accident to be targeted by the Black Soul Sect, why does Yamato Onmyoji appear here? I used to think that the Black Soul Sect might be here because of me, but what's going on with Yamato Onmyoji? Inside here.. It's not that simple, is it? Behind Qin Kun, is a Yang Shi, but more like a ninja, tall Liwu hat, like the Hong Kong drama in the East Invincible, an umbrella bone-like instrument in the hands, constantly attacking Qin Kun. Hidden dust step, day eye art opens together, Qin Kun leisurely court is making a phone call, ignore the attack of that woman at all. The woman makes a move ceaselessly, slowly, facial expression is gradually appalling: "Impossible!"! How can I not stab you once? Qin Kun ignored her surprise, and on the other end of the phone, Chu Dao was silent for a long time and sighed. Maybe it's for what Master Yang left behind. Yang Shen? "A hanged ghost told me that after Yang Shen died, the magic weapon disappeared and the ghosts scattered.". Did he leave anything behind besides the sword on my body? "Think again." Think again? A ghost hunter, who has no offspring, has a long companion besides ghosts and magic weapons. What else? Thirty years ago, Qin Kun also attended Yang Shen's funeral. There was no bone residue. How many relics were cremated? This is so ridiculous. "Elder Chu, you are a wise man. I am stupid. It's better to say it clearly." Qin Kun said in a low voice. Longhuai Ghost City is left by Master Yang, and in the Ghost City, Master Yang. He also left a'Du Magic Lotus'. "Chu Laoxian." Stop it.. He left a lotus flower. Is it to become a Buddha? Qin Kun's expression is speechless, what is the magic lotus. Don't tell me it's a ghost. It's bullshit. Behind her, the woman abandoned the umbrella bone, and a bone knife appeared in her hand, attacking Qin Kun's back. Qin Kun head also did not return, index finger thumb force pinched the tip of the knife, bone knife was twisted, even the woman's wrist was twisted pain, bone knife off, Qin Kun made a phone call with one hand, one hand hooked the woman's neck,side impact beams, the tip of the bone knife, against the woman's heart. In a flash, strike after the enemy has struck! The woman could not believe it. Then she felt that she had been greatly humiliated. She wanted to struggle. Who knew that the tip of Qin Kun's knife was really half an inch. cbiesautomotive.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу