Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Chikushishifu

The best childe

Рекомендуемые сообщения

English chess is also not depressed, is still the proud young master of the Yamaguchi-gumi, as the prince of the Japanese underworld, he will never be depressed because of his strength gap, because he advocates wisdom and does not attach great importance to his own strength is strong or not, but this is to say that his strength is very weak, just if Ye Wudao was not too secretive, he would never miss so quickly. No problem! I will give you a big gift soon, and then I will get back the woman I belong to! English chess is the kind of person who gives up pride even if he fails. The smile on his face is still elegant. Looking at Murong Xuehen's eyes is very hot. It doesn't matter if the first time doesn't belong to him, as long as he has your last time. When Yingshiyi led the seven members of the mysterious "Thousand Tails" eight departments to leave the villa, Ye Wudao pulled out the deep-set demon knife, Muramasa, with a sarcastic smile at the corners of his mouth. Feeling the vitality of the demon knife, he murmured: "Bloodthirsty and soul-washing? Ha ha, soon let the dirty country dirty blood let you boil thoroughly,plastic pallet crates, I let you kill tens of millions of people, suck tens of millions of souls, village is village is, is not a hundred years of silence finally meet a good Lord ah! "Wudao, I don't like this knife." Murong Xuehen went to Ye Wudao and nestled in his arms. In her opinion, the world-famous demon knife was too strange and ghostly. Although she didn't care that Ye Wudao had killed tens of millions of people,collapsible pallet box, she didn't want him to be affected by the demon knife, because the martial arts realm was bound to be a combination of people and soldiers. If the rumor of the demon knife was bloodthirsty and bloody, it would lead him into the evil way beyond redemption. This is what she doesn't want to see. Snow marks don't like it, so use it. Ye Wudao did not hesitate to throw the Demon Knife Village Zheng, which everyone dreamed of, to Long Yue. It is possible to reach the great realm with a person's sword. A person with a sword can only be possessed by the devil. This Demon Knife Village Zheng had better kill people in the future. Patting Murong Xuehen's small cheek, there was no half killing in his eyes. It was clearly full of tenderness. Wen said with a mellow smile, "Are you afraid?" "No!"! Because the snow mark knows that no matter what the situation is, it will solve everything and say to the snow mark with a smile, 'Are you afraid?' Murong Xuehen's beautiful eyes twinkled with crystal tears and kissed Ye Wudao's face. "What's your name?" Ye Wudao asked the woman, one of the eight members of the "Thousand Tails", secondary containment pallet ,plastic pallet manufacturer, as she stroked the three thousand hair, which implied lovesickness. Chapter 43 the general trend, the storm is coming. As one of the three mysterious ninja troops in Japan, she looked back at the one that had been shot away. Her eyes were dim. As a failed ninja, she had no capital to be proud of. She said in a cold voice in fluent Chinese: "Mochizuki Luan Yu." Ye Wudao went over and pulled out the sword and threw it to Mochizuki Luan Yu of Mochizuki's family. He said lightly, "You will be my man in the future. You will be my slave before you defeat the princelings in English chess. As a slave of the identity of a loser, the most important thing is loyalty. I don't ask you to kill people or carry out tasks, but at least you must have loyalty." Otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless. Mochizuki Luan Yu really can't understand the idea of the mysterious young man who is the head of the princeling party. It's really harmful to keep himself around. Facing him is like facing a game of chess. You can never clearly understand their inner plans and plans. Ye Wudao accompanied Murong Xuehen back to the hotel. The members of the Dragon Group were not injured except for Long Wu and Long Qi, who fought with the masters of the True Night Feather Family. Long Yue quickly calmed down after seeing Ye Wudao. He followed Ye Wundao nervously with the Demon Knife Village, fearing that the young master would blame the guardian. Murong Xuehen's calmness and calmness were beyond Ye Wudao's imagination. As soon as she returned to the hotel room, she pulled Ye Wudao to talk about the hand-to-hand combat just now. In her eyes, she was full of worship for Ye Wundao. The scenes that usually only appeared in movies made her intoxicated. She pestered Ye Wundao to tell her about cold weapons. No way. Is that demon knife village really sucking the soul? Murong Xuehen changed into a youth casual dress and sat beside Ye Wudao and asked nervously. Tokugawa Ieyasu's grandfather Matsudaira Kiyoyasu was killed by his retainer Abe Yashichiro with Chiko Muramasa when he was fighting with the Oda Army, and then Matsudaira Hongzhong was wounded in the thigh by his retainer Iwamatsu Hachiya with Muramasa. Later, Ieyasu's legitimate son, Nobuyasu, was suspected of colluding with the Takeda family and committing hara-kiri with Muramasa, so Muramasa was denounced by the Tokugawa family as a demon knife. However, this Muramasa's chop is indeed the first of many Japanese knives. If Snow Mark is happy in the future, he can cut vegetables and so on. "No, I don't want to touch such a bloody thing." Murong Xuehen threw himself into Ye Wudao's arms and said coquettishly. In ancient China, there seemed to be a lot of magic weapons. Why haven't I heard of them? I know many famous collectors in the world, and I haven't heard of anyone who has seen their true face. Those ancient magic soldiers are generally not in the world, but I have seen a few, absolutely beyond this demon knife village. It is reasonable to say that it is impossible to make such a sharp weapon with the casting and smelting technology at that time. I must study it carefully if I have the chance. It is said that the Yakuza is very powerful in the whole world. I'm afraid Wudao will be in danger. They are all fanatics who kill people without blinking an eye. Wudao must be careful in the future. I know Wudao is very powerful, but the open gun is easy to hide and the dark sword is difficult to defend. I don't want Wudao to be hurt a little. Why don't you worry about yourself, silly girl. I am always the only one who bullies others. This time, the Yamaguchi-gumi was defeated, and the top management of the Yamaguchi-gumi will be angry from embarrassment. I think there will be a larger friction soon, and it will be the best opportunity for me to grow up. "Wudao, what about that girl?" Murong Xuehen asked cautiously, peeking at Ye Wudao, who was smiling and silent. It is said in the art of war that all the six rooms are mysterious. As long as she has enough loyalty to the Yakuza, I will have a chance to take advantage of the gap. Ye Wudao said mysteriously. Wudao, can I go to your Xueqing? Murong Snow Mark is like going to the prosperous willow bank of Qiantang in the land of wind,collapsible bulk containers, flowers, snow and moon very early. Ok, I want to go to the West Lake and Qiandao Lake. Murong Xuehen Sparrow Leap Road. binpallet.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу