Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
crystalyang

How does a whipped cream dispenser make whipped cream?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

A whipped cream dispenser is an aluminum or stainless steel device, which relies on 8-gram gas bulbs to pressurize the canister to instantly dissolve the gas into the liquids. When the cream dispenser’s valve is opened by pressing the lever the liquid is forced out of the nozzle by the high pressure, expanding the bubbles instantly to transform the liquid into a whip, mousse or foam.

How does a whipped cream dispenser make whipped cream?

To make whipped cream you must use a thickening (whipping) cream. This cream has an optimal fat content between 27-36%. When charging the N20 cream charger into the canister the N20 instantly dissolves into the fat. When the lever is pressed it releases the pressure causing the nitrous oxide to expand within the fat molecule,  dispensing whipped cream.

This is why making whipped cream with a whipped cream dispenser creates 4x the amount as opposed to whipping air into the cream which produces half as much.

Поделиться сообщением

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. nytimes wordle

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу