Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Prime Dime Cowboys Legend Deion Sanders Pledges Ha

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Deion Sanders is once again coming through in the clutch.The is spearheading an effort to get the Tigers' renovated football facility up and running by Patrick Marleau Jersey the time their athletes report early next month. To that end, Sanders has pledged half of his $300,000 yearly base salary to a sist ... and hinted that his original contribution might only be the beginning.Sanders' donation appears on . The David Schlemko Jersey post depicts Sanders touring the unfinished facility with busine s partnerConstance Schwartz-Morini, who challenges the head coach to put up a quarter of his (and, by a sociation, her salary) to pull off the project in time.Sanders decides to up the ante.Scroll to Continue"I'll Mikkel Boedker Jersey put a little more on that, to get this done for these kids," Sanders declares. "Now you've got me hyped! ... I'll put half on it. We're getting this done If you don't believe me, check me. I will send you the receipts!"The rise of a new, high-profile facility is the l Under Sanders' watch, the Tigers have earned a Tommy Wingels Jersey 15-5 record, including a program-best 11 wins last season. Coming through in the clutch is nothing new for Sanders, who spent five seasons of a 14-year NFL career with the Cowboys, helping the team earn its most recent Super Bowl title in 1996. Sanders' work has attracted national attention, Jackson State opens its 2022 season against Florida Chris Tierney Jersey A&M in Miami on Sept. 4.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу