Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Buccaneers Tried to Replace Chris Godwin with Larr

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Any hope of Carl Yastrzemski Jersey Larry Fitzgerald coming back to play again in the NFL, especially for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, can be put to rest now.Following former Bucs head coach Bruce Arians' comments while being interviewed by , if it was going to happen it would have in 2021.Asked about recruiting the future Hall of Fame wide receiver who has yet to officially retire from the NFL, Arians said, I did. When we lost our guys, especially when Chris Godwin got hurt, I Fred Lynn Jersey called Fitz."According to Arians, Fitzgerald told his former head coach with the Arizona Cardinals that he couldn't bring the team what they needed, but that he appreciated Arians reaching out to him.To which Arians replied, "I just had to check, brother."Fitzgerald is just one former Cardinals player who thrived under Arians in his time leading the franchise.Scroll Christian Vazquez Jersey to ContinueSafety Tyrann Mathieu was drafted to Arians' squad and thrived despite off-field concerns surrounding his time with the LSU football program.A free agent himself, Mathieu has reportedly been working out Mitch Moreland Jersey with Tom Brady's personal trainer, sparking even more anticipation he may be joining the Bucs in the near future.Instead, Tampa Bay signed former Falcons and Cowboys defender Keanu Neal, which figures to put out any smoke still billowing around a Mathieu to Tampa po sibility.Seeing Fitzgerald teaming up with Brady and Arians with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would have been a sight to see.It may never happen, but at least we know now it wasn't because of a lack of trying.For more on this and the Andrew Benintendi Jersey Tampa Bay Buccaneers check out and on the !

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу