Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

JuJu Smith-Schusters Future Return to Steelers is

Рекомендуемые сообщения

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers are loaded at wide receiver, but JuJu Smith-Schuster says he could see a return in the coming years. Mike Tomlin doesn't like to speak in hypotheticals, but when it comes to the beloved pa s-catcher, we can look into Fernando Rodney Jersey the future."I could see myself back here," . "Even today, this shows a lot, that I still have fans out here coming out to support me."The long crowd of people that showed up for Smith-Schuster's Final Farewell charity drive proved that Byron Buxton Jersey this city still loves No. 19 - or No. 9, now. And clearly, Smith-Schuster loves the fans.That's not all it takes, though. The Steelers have spent the offseason wrapped up in wide receiver talk, from adding two rookies to signing Gunner Olszewski and now making headlines about Diontae Johnson's next contract.So, where would Smith-Schuster fit in this group?Johnson is a proven starter in this league. To a le ser degree, so is Chase Claypool. And the Steelers are hoping George Pickens and Calvin Austin fit into that narrative within the next year. Not to mention Olszewski's impre sive summer and Matt Canada's offensive scheme making room for Zach Gentry.That's a Josh Donaldson Jersey lot of pa s-catcher, and while Smith-Schuster has never been someone to need his touches, he's certainly a receiver worth some attention for an offense.Plus, this season with the Kansas City Chiefs, he'll likely see plenty of targets from Patrick Mahomes.Would the Steelers take Smith-Schuster back? Probably yes - on the right contract. Would Smith-Schuster Michael Pineda Jersey take a spot in a crowded room? It's tough to say yes, especially when he's still looking for the major contract.This is all a suming everything works out. Olszewski gets another contract after the season, Johnson is signed to an extension and Pickens and Austin show their potential.Scroll to ContinueWhat Smith-Schuster did for this team and the city of Pittsburgh will never be forgotten. This guy came in as a kid and immediately made himself an impactful member of the community and the football team.But the future looks best for the wide receiver outside of a return to the Steelers. Which stinks to some fans, but it's true. All we Miguel Sano Jersey can do now, is wish him the best moving forward.Make sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!Follow All Steelers on Twitter:

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу