Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

What Advice Trevor Lawrence Would Give the Jaguars

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Few NFL players know the pre sure of being the No. 1 overall draft pick. Becoming the first player selected in an entire crop of talented and productive prospects comes with its own built-in cro s to bear; a cro s that not all players are built to handle.For the second year in a row, the Jacksonville Jaguars will be making the all-important call of deciding who the first pick is. And now, the player they gave that honor and responsibility to in 2021 has some words to help the player they will select later this month.Jacksonville made Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence the franchise's first-ever No. 1 Joe Morgan Jersey pick last April. Lawrence went on to start all 17 games for Jacksonville, often being the face of the franchise and voice of the locker room during the dysfunctional and disastrous Urban Meyer era.Few No. 1 picks had as much on their plate as Lawrence did last year, with Lawrence often having to serve as the Jaguars' de-facto adult in the room through a number of drama-filled instances on and off the field that were fueled by Meyer.The experience gave Lawrence some valuable insight into what it takes to rise above adversity. It also gave him a chance to figure out exactly what Khris Davis Jersey he would want the next No. 1 pick to know.Scroll to Continue Well Im sure whoever it is, once he gets here, I can help him a little bit," Lawrence said on Tuesday. "Obviously, I had a lot of adversity . I dont know if you could come up with more challenges besides getting injured your rookie year than we had, so Im sure I could give a little bit of advice."It still remains to be seen exactly who that No. 1 pick will be. Lawrence was always the obvious and consensus top pick, even before the Jaguars earned the No. 1 Cliff Pennington Jersey pick.This year, however, is much different. There are a few players who have long been rumored to be strong options at No. 1 such as Michigan edge defender Aidan Hutchinson, while other players such as Georgia edge defender Travon Walker have recently seen their stocks rise to the po sibility of No. 1.Add in North Carolina State offensive lineman Ikem Ekwonu and Alabama offensive lineman Evan Neal and there are a number of options for the Jaguars at No. 1. But whoever the pick is Chad Pinder Jersey , Lawrence's advice won't change."I think just coming in and some of the stuff, like I said, when I got here last year was just coming in earning the respect of your teammates. Thats stuff you can do that it doesnt take any talent, it doesnt take any skill," Lawrence said. "You just come in and do things the right way, treat people right. I think thats going to be big and then really just buy into what were trying to make the culture here. I think Head Coach Coach Doug Pederson has a clear vision of that, the whole staff does. Now its getting all of the players on board and were going to do that."Last year we bought in too. So, its having the right guys in place and all of us buying in, thats what it takes Joakim Soria Jersey and Im confident were going to do that. So, whoever it is, thats truly all you have to do. Your play on the field is going to speak for itself and obviously you have to perform. Its about performance. Same thing for me, I have to play better next year. I didnt play great last year. The work will show, and youll take care of that on the field, but just how you carry yourself and treat people is important .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу