Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Black Cobra Robert Quinn Trade Rumors - Should Dal

Рекомендуемые сообщения

FRISCO - In October of 2019, Robert Quinn gave me a few minutes to explain what his Dallas Cowboys teammates were saying about their new pa s-rusher - and the nickname he'd been given." Zack Wheeler Jersey It's 'Black Cobra','' QQuinn, the former NFL Defensive Player of the Year, rejuvenated his career in Dallas that year, using it as a springboard to a monster APY deal in Chicago. But now,On Friday, the Bears are looking to trade Quinn.Is there a match in Dallas?It's an exciting idea - with two justifiable flaws.One, while he remains Jacob DeGrom Jersey highly productive - he had an astounding 18.5 sacks this past season, the Bears franchise-record - he's under contract for three more seasons with cap numbers of $17 mil, $18 mil and $17 mil.One website in Chicago called that "team-friendly''; we're not sure which team they're talking about, but it's not the Cowboys. (And as the Chicago rebuild continues, it might not be the Bears, Dwight Gooden Jersey either.)Two, Quinn is remarkably athletic. That "Black Cobra''nickname was given to him by teammate Tyrone Crawford at training camp due to Quinn's unusual "bend'' -- his flexibility as a pa s-rusher getting around the edge.Scroll to Continue"They say I don't have any bones in my body, that I in a sense move like a snake,'' said Quinn then, aware that owner Jerry Jones had referred to him as "Gumby.'' "Yeah, I've heard that before. But ('Black Cobra'') is a little New York Mets Jersey more fierce than 'Gumby.''Indeed, Quinn and Micah Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence and ) and Dante Fowler and Sam Williams? "Fierce'' is right. But Quinn is 32; how "fierce'' and " Todd Frazier Jersey bendy'' will he continue to be as he approaches his mid-30's?Quinn came to Dallas with a contract of $8 million for one year. It was an arrangement that worked exactly as designed, for both parties. situation ... isn't situation. And while some will bash the Cowboys for their lack of deep interest, all things considered - including Quinn's "Black Cobra'' talent - Dallas' position is justifiable.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу