Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Former Ravens WR Hollywood Brown Comes to Lamar Ja

Рекомендуемые сообщения

OWINGS MILLS, Md. Lamar Jackson had a war of words with former NFL player Bernard Pollard that started over a recent quarterback poll.Former Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown decided to get involved and set the St. Louis Blues Jersey record straight about Jackson's role in Baltimore's offense and his status as an elite NFL QB.Pollard had Tweeted that Jackson was a top 10 playmaker but not a top 10 quarterback in response to an .Then, Pollard claimed a top 10 wide receiver will never come to Baltimore because of the style of the Ravens' offense.That was enough for Jackson, who began picking Pollard's game apart. Jackson said he would have no problem running directly at Pollard, who would not stand a chance at stopping him.Later, Brown and other Ravens players came to Jackson's Brian Elliott Jersey defense.Itwas not surprising that Jackson was miffed when Brown was traded to the Arizona Cardinals this offseason. Brown was Jackson's best friend on the team and his favorite target at wide receiver Michael Hutchinson Jersey .Scroll to ContinueThe Ravens did reach out to Jackson before the trade. Actually, Coach Harbaugh called me," Jackson said. "It was after a workout, and I was like, OK, and Im just listening to him. But he was like, Were thinking about trading him and stuff like that, but Michal Neuvirth Jersey I didnt buy into it. It was just conversation, and when it actually happened, I was like, What the But its all good. Its part of the busine s."I was kind of hurt, because thats my boy. But its all good. Like I said, its part of the busine s.The Ravens traded Brown and the 100th pick third round, compensatory in the 2022 draft to the Cardinals in exchange for the 23rd overall pick, which they used for center Tyler Linderbaum.Brown was in the final year of his rookie contract. Ravens general manager Eric Anton Lindholm Jersey DeCosta had said the team would pick up his fifth-year option in 2023 worth , but the situation evidently changed.However, Jackson and Brown apparently still have a close bond.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу