Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Masters Justin Rose Charley Hoffman headline Thurs

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The wind is down and the azaleas were in bloom at Augusta National Golf Club in the 2015 Mark Fayne Jersey Masters' first round. Early birdies were plentiful as players continued the leaderboard.Charley Hoffman teed off in Thursday's first group and had a scintillating finish. His 5-under 67, bolstered by an eagle on the par-5 15th hole, .MORE: | | | Hoffman was tied with England's Justin Rose, who is trying to Bill Ranford Jersey become the first European to win the Masters since Jose Maria Olazabal in 1999."I was able to get it back together with birdies at two and three," . "And I obviously finished strong with an eagle and a few birdies, which was nice. I've never really been in a position like this, so I'm enjoying it."Hopefully I can take it all in and get out there and get after it tomorrow."Georgia standout Ru sell Henley looked at home while shooting a 4-under 68. He finished the day with five Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey birdies and a lone bogey on the tough 11th hole."I didn't feel as nervous this year," Henley said on Golf Channel. "I had a better idea of what to expect this year, and knew how to handle my nerves a little better at the Masters this time around."Augusta saw a lot of rain in the days leading up to the tournament, but Thursday was clear and Grant Fuhr Jersey mild during early first-round play.Defending champion Bubba Watson bogeyed the 18th hole to shoot a 1-under par 71 in an Nail Yakupov Jersey up-and-down opening round.Paul Casey and Bill Haas were tied for third at 4-under as both players neared the completion of their rounds. Phil Mickelson was on the back nine at 2-under. Rory McIlroy was even with four holes to play.Tiger Woods was 1-over early in the first round.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу