Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NHL playoffs Who has the most points goals and ass

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Every player enters the NHL playoffs with one goal a Stanley Cup ring.That's the ultimate accomplishment for a player: to hoist the Stanley Cup above their shoulders and be a NHL champion.While the focus is on winning the Cup, there is also the chance to move up the NHL postseason records lists. Certain players have built their careers on being playoff performers and coming through in the clutch when their teams need them the most.Players like Sidney Crosby, who sits in the top 10 in Dallas Keuchel Jersey both career playoff points and a sists, can further burnish their historic careers by climbing further up the all-time lists. With three Stanley Cup wins and two Conn Smythe trophies, the Penguins captain has become synonymous with postseason succe s.A number of NHL legends have carried regular-season succe s over to the postseason.Here is Mike Scott Jersey a look at the top postseason performers in league history.MORE:Who has the most playoff points in NHL history?Wayne Gretzky holds the record for most playoff points. With 382, the Great One has nearly 100 more than the next closest player, Mark Me sier.Gretzky and Me sier are two of just five players in NHL history with 200 playoff points. Jari Kurri, Glenn Anderson and Jaromir Jagr are the other three.Crosby has a chance this year to climb up the leaderboard. He is just five points behind Paul Coffey and 10 behind Jagr.PLAYERPOINTSWayne Gretzky382Mark Roy Oswalt Jersey Me sier295Jari Kurri233Glenn Anderson214Jaromir Jagr201Paul Coffey196Sidney Crosby191Brett Hull190Joe Sakic188Doug Gilmour188Who has the most playoff goals in NHL history?Gretzky is also the all-time leader in playoff goals, but the gap is much closer. His 122 goals are 13 more than Me sier.Only four players have more than 100 playoff goals: Gretzky, Me sier, Kurri and Brett Hull.There are no active players in the top 10 in career playoff goals.PLAYERGOALSWayne Gretzky122Mark Me sier109Jari Kurri106Brett Hull103Glenn Anderson93Mike Bo sy85Joe Sakic84Maurice Richard82Claude Lemieux80Jean Beliveau79MORE:Who has the most playoff a sists in NHL history?Stop me if you heard this before Gretzky and Me sier sit at No. Josh Reddick Jersey 1 and No. 2.The two greats own a large lead over the rest of the field, with more than 40 a sists separating Me sier from the next player and Anthony Gose Jersey more than 70 a sists separating Gretzky from Me sier.As with the points list, Crosby has an opportunity to move up several spots in a sists. If Crosby notches eight a sists this postseason, he'd pa s Jagr, Sergei Fedorov, Kurri, Doug Gilmour and Nicklas Lidstrom.PLAYERASSISTSWayne Gretzky260Mark Me sier186Ray Bourque139Paul Coffey137Nicklas Lidstrom129Doug Gilmour128Jari Kurri127Sergei Fedorov124Jaromir Jagr123Sidney Crosby122

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу