Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Bubba Watson pees red passes kidney stone wins tou

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Who says golfers can't play with pain?Bubba Watson went into graphic detail Sunday during after his victory at the Marwin Gonzalez Jersey Northern Trust Open at Riviera Country Club about the kidney stone he pa sed before the week's play began.PHOTOS: | In fairne s, the media asked for it:Q.Can you give us details on pa sing that kidney stone?BUBBA WATSON: Yes, you know what, I've pa sed two in the last five years. New Orleans a few years ago, roughly five years ago, I took a bathroom break on the 16th hole. I was playing bad enough, I started on 10, so it was the 16th hole, but the other side, the front side.And the nicest way of saying it is, red liquid came out. And I called Angie over and I said, "We need to call a doctor, something's going on." There was never any pain. There was never anything. We went the very next day after that three holes Jose Berrios Jersey later. We flew home. They said it's a kidney stone, it's coming through. So you just start drinking a lot of water and stuff.And that's what I did. Again, best way to say it is it shot out. And no pain. Never any pain. But I don't know if you've ever had red liquid come out, it's scary. (Laughter).So Sunday, I made the cut I mi sed the cut at Pebble. And that Sunday morning playing with the kids, I had to go take a bathroom break, and same thing. Red liquid Josh Donaldson Jersey came out. I said, "This ain't right."So we called the doctor, we called the tournament here. They set me up with a place. I landed on Monday morning, went. Did a CT scan and 30 minutes after the CT scan, again, just downing water, thinking it's going to be the same thing.Five years ago he said there was one more in my system and obviously it decided this week. My baby came out I gue s. (Laughter).Again, no pain. And I'm already a head case, so my thoughts of seeing red liquids coming out, I thought I was dying, basically, without pain.Later on, Watson, while answering how he's worked at controlling his emotions on the course, finished with, "The bad stuff is going to pop out every once in a while," which led to a Jonathan Schoop Jersey joking response from PGA communications' Alex Urban:Q.I don't need anymore details on the kidney stones BUBBA WATSON: I've got it if you want to see it. It's in my pocket (laughter). I have it saved so I can analyze it, see what's causing it. That's what the doctor said.Q.Did you ever think about withdrawing this week?BUBBA WATSON: No, there was never any pain. The CT scan, the doctor called me the next morning, and said, "There's nothing."I said, Well, because I've got it. It's in a bag. I've peed it out already."He was like, " Eddie Rosario Jersey Oh, well then you're clean, you don't have to worry about it anymore."I said, "Well, thank you."There was never any pain, so the withdrawing no, there was never once they gave me the OK.If that's not too much information, then it's certainly enough information.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу