Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Braxton Miller could face NCAA punishment over Adv

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ohio Statecoach Urban Meyer believes quarterbackBraxton Milleris in Blank Jersey the clear regarding a potential NCAA rules violation, but can't completely guarantee it,Tuesday."I shouldn't comment on things I don't know about," Meyer said. "I don't know, other than they are telling me Nick Yorke Jersey they think it's good. I think it's going to be OK. People are asking me 'It's all good, it's done?' I don't know."It's been told to me that everything looks to be OK. They are just doing their due diligence and making sure."MORE: | | Meyer didn't specify who he was talking with about Miller's status.Last Tuesday, Miller posted a photo onInstagramof himself and Authentik Fitne s trainerBrandon Oshodinsitting next to AdvoCare nutritional products. Miller removed the photo Rafael Devers Jersey the next day in addition to a postingof his name as a distributor on an AdvoCare website.According toNCAA rules,a scholarship athlete is permitted to have a job but cannottrade on Collin McHugh Jersey his fame to supplementhis pay or busine s prospects.Still, a sourcetold the Northeast Ohio Media Group that Miller likely will facea secondary violation with no eligibility lost, which Tony Conigliaro Jersey ultimately amountsto a slap on the wrist."We (compliance) are seeking clarification on some i sues from the NCAA," an Ohio State spokesperson told NEOMG. "Hope to hear back in a week or so."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу