Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Rory McIlroy makes debut with new girlfriend at Ir

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Even though Rory McIlroy at the Irish Open, he still garnered plenty of attention by bringing his new girlfriend to the tournament.On Sunday Brandon Finnegan Jersey , McIlroy confirmed that he was dating Erica Stoll, an AmericanPGA worker who has been acquainted with the Irish golfer for Mike Moustakas Jersey some time.MORE: | I have met someone new,McIlroy told . She doesn't play golf, but she is involved with golf. I have known her for three years and we are good friends. If everything off the Matt Kemp Jersey golf course is good, it allows you to be better on it as well.We haven't really been putting it out Barry Larkin Jersey there. She is from America, which is why I like to spend time in Palm Beach (Fla.)The past six or seven months have been really nice. That part of my life is going great.Stoll was the person who woke McIlroy up at the Pete Rose Jersey 2012 Ryder Cup when he overslept his tee time.McIlroy was previously engaged to tennis player CarolineWozniacki, but he ended the engagement in May 2014.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу