Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

TE M.J. McFarland leaves Texas more transfers repo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Charlie Strong's spree of dismi sals and suspensions at Texas last summer drew comparisonsto .This winter, expect a sequel out of Austin.Tight end M.J. McFarland, a rising senior for the Longhorns, announcedWednesday is transferring after three seasons. A four-game starter for Texas in 2014, McFarland graduated from Texas last Austin Pruitt Jersey May and will be eligible to play immediately at his next school.MORE: | "Sometimes in life you have to listen to your heart instead of your mind, and I have decided to move on a play my last year elsewhere," McFarland said in a statement to . "It was a tough decision because I love Texas, and I've met a lot of great people who have made a tremendous impact in my life. I want to thank Coach (Charlie) Strong and the staff for allowing me Sergio Romo Jersey the opportunity to play at UT. It has truly been a privilege. I am a Texas alumnus now, I have my degree, and I will forever be a Longhorn."The El Paso, Texas, native arrived as a highly touted 4-star receiver, but developed into more of a blocker under former head coach Mack Brown. He was primed tohave a bigger role in the offense after the arrival of offensive coordinator Shawn Watson, but Jose De Leon Jersey he only recorded 11 catches for 53 yards and two touchdowns in 2014.According to , McFarland's transfer leaves only two tight ends on the Texas roster rising junior Blake Whiteley and rising sophomore Andrew Beck. The Longhorns graduated three players at the position this season.McFarland was the only Longhorn named in a Tuesday night report from Horns Digest's Chip Brown that said roughly six players would be on the way out of Kevin Kiermaier Jersey Austin.Source: TE M.J. McFarland one of roughly half dozen expected to transfer out of UT program ($). Chip Brown (@ChipBrownHD) Roster turnover is nothing new for Texas under Strong Willy Adames Jersey , who was hired from Louisville last January. and suspended three others before the calendar flipped to September.With a projected starter moving on and strong rumblings of more players on the move, keep your eyes on Texas over the next few days.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу