Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Tiger Woods has second back surgery hopes to retur

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Tiger Woods on his websitethathe had hissecond back surgery in as many years Robinson Cano Jersey on Wednesday. He isoptimistic he can return early in 2016.The surgery was performed in Park City, Utah, by neurosurgeon Charles Rich, who also performed the initial operation on March 31, 2014.MORE: "Tiger Woods underwent a microdiscectomy late on Sept. 16 at Park City Medical Center," Rich said. "With the upcoming offseason, the decision was made to remove a small disc fragment that was pinching his nerve. The microsurgery was a complete succe s, and he was discharged Thursday night.""This is certainly disappointing, but I'm a fighter," Woods said. "I've been told I can make a full recovery, and I have no doubt that I will."Woods, a 14- Jay Bruce Jersey time major champion, will not be able to play in the Frys.com Open in October like heplanned."I'd like to send my regrets to Frys and all those a sociated Robert Gsellman Jersey with the America's Golf Cup," Woods said. "Those were two events I was really looking forward to playing. I was ready to start the 2015-16 PGA Tour season at Frys, and I was excited to join my good friend Matt (Kuchar)in Mexico City."I will be attending my foundation-hosted Hero World Challenge but won't be able to play. I appreciate everything that Hero does for the Tiger Woods Foundation, and I have a great Pete Alonso Jersey personal relationship with Mr. (Pawan) Munjal (chairman and CEO of Hero MotoCorp). I look forward to being there to support my event."Woods will begin intensive rehabilitation and soft ti sue treatment within a week. Healing and recovery times are inconsistent based on physiological factors, but Woodsis encouraged he can return Nolan Ryan Jersey early next year."I appreciate the fans' concern and support," he said. "This is unfortunate, but these things happen. I've been injured before and played again. It won't be any different this time."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу