Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NC States Dave Doeren apologizes for fake injury a

Рекомендуемые сообщения

When people Yovani Gallardo Jersey get angry, they often say things they don't mean and soon regret.For N.C. State head coach Dave Doeren, that was accusing Florida State of faking injuries in the wake of the Seminoles' 56-41 comeback win over the Wolfpack.MORE: | | Following thegame, which N.C. State led 24-7 at one point, Doeren had this to say to the :The Brandon Woodruff Jersey tempo we had (in the first quarter) was working until all the crazy fall down things were going on and the clock kept stopping, Doeren said. You know the refs cant do anything about that, but its horrible the way the tempo gets slow downed by these injuries. We went fast in the first quarter, I gue s there were no fake injuries.On Tuesday morning, a day after Florida State coach Doeren apologized for his comments:"I have apologized to Jimbo Fisher & want to apologize to his staff, players Orlando Arcia Jersey & FSU fans for my comments that took away from from a tremendous football game," Doeren said in a statement on the Wolfpack's Twitter account. "I left an Keston Hiura Jersey emotional locker room & took those emotions w/ me to the pre s conference. It was a great college football game with tremendous plays made by both teams. That is where the focus deserves to be Keon Broxton Jersey .I have the utmost respect for Jimbo, his staff and players. FSU played a great game and earned the win.Accusations of faking injuries has been thrown around in recent seasons with offenses picking up the pace. Last season, whenlinebacker Anthony Swain abruptly fell to the ground with an injury against Arkansas.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу