Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Two-time cancer survivor Jarrod Lyle takes break f

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Jarrod Lyle is taking a step back to workon his golf game, which has been tepid since the start of the 2015 portion of thisPGA Tour season.However, the two-time leukemia survivors insiststhat his taking a break fromtour isn't related to his health."I need to stre s that this decision has nothing to do with my recent illne Paul George Jersey s I am still healthy and cancer-free," Lyle said, .MORE: | Lyle, 33,returned to golf late last year after defeating cancer for the second timeand made promising strides with his game by making two cuts. He began to struggleat the beginning of 2015, mi sing seven cuts in a row before finally making it to the weekend at the Rodney McGruder Jersey Crowne Plaza Invitational this week. However, Lyle didn't make a secondary cut after Saturday's round in Fort Worth."As the year progre sed, it has become increasingly obvious that I Wesley Johnson Jersey am simply not in a position to compete on the PGA Tour," Lyle said. "My goal every single week out here, just like the rest of the field, is to play my best and to be competitive.Unfortunately I haven't been in real contention in any of the 10 events I have played so far this season.At the moment, I am out Jerome Robinson Jersey here making up the numbers."For Lyle to earn full playing privileges, he needs to earn $217,680 inhis next 10 events while competingunder a medical exemption. For context, hehas earned$66,145 in his past 10 events, including $12,350 at Colonial."My family and I have had a tough road over the last few years, and now that my Chris Paul Jersey health has been given the all clear, it is time to turn my attention fully to my career," Lyle said."Just like I did whatever it took to fight for my life in the last few years, I am now going to do whatever it takes to fight for my job."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу