Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Jim Harbaugh says its time to live it on dream of

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Michigan introduced Jim Harbaugh as its head coach on Tuesday.Here's a quick-hit look at Harbaugh's best sound bytes from his first pre s Alshon Jeffery Youth Jersey conference, which the former Michigan quarterback called his "third homecoming."MORE: | BENDER: On choosing Michigan:"There were times in my life where I've thought about it dreamed about it, and now it's timeto live it."On the notion he's the savior at Michigan:"I'm not comfortable with that at all. Darnell Savage Men Jersey As I said this is a foundation that has been built over 100 years by some great men. Detroit Lions Jacket I want to do a good job, I want to win."On choosing Michigan over the NFL:"I didn't make a pros and cons list. I made a decison from the heart that was best for me and my family."On if he left the NFL dismayed:"Did I leave the NFL dismayed? I don't Jadeveon Clowney Jersey know what that means. I'm sorry."On Ohio State and Michigan State:"They're outstanding programs. I'm making no guarantees. I made a guarantee a long time ago. I've learned from that. I've grown."On Dexter Lawrence Jersey turning Michigan around:"This is Michigan. There are no turnarounds at Michigan. This is greatne s."On his 'fiery' personality:"I feel like it's the only personality I have. It's the only one I have. The other ones were all taken."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу