Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Ex-homeless Baylor RB Silas Nacita ruled permanent

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Former Baylor running back Silas Nacitahas been ruled permanently ineligible, .Nacita's situation caused quite a stir back in February. The Josh Shaw Jersey former homele s running back was kicked off Baylor's football team after heaccepted housing from a family friend.MORE: | | All I wanted to do was go to school and play the game I loved. Silas Nacita (@Salsa_Nacho) It was originallyreported he was ruled ineligible, but the NCAA came out and said that wasn't the case.At the time, it was technically true. The NCAA still had to do an investigation to see if heaccepted improper benefits.Nacita recently confirmed to Bleacher Report that the investigation was completed March 25, and he Dontre Wilson Jersey was ruledpermanently ineligible."I worked so hard for 12 years for this game, and I have lost it," Nacitasaid to Bleacher Report."Whatever it is I need to do to play again , it would be worth it."When the news of him being kicked off Baylor's football team was making its rounds on the internet, the former homele s running back Sean Maguire Jersey sent out a tweet explaining his situation.The bottom line is that I broke the rules. I should've never accepted the help and I am deeply sorry for my actions Silas Nacita (@Salsa_Nacho) On March 25, he met with Baylor officials andgot the news he Vic Enwere Jersey was expecting."I didn't shed a tear in the meeting. I wasn't angry. I shook their hands," he said to Bleacher Report. "It was a pleasant conversation. I didn't go into the meeting expecting good news. I went in expecting confirmation, and that's what I got. I had a little hope in the back of my heart, but when they told me, it was almost a relief. I could start thinking about my future."Nacita says his dream of playing football Nyles Morgan Jersey is not over. He has researched some nearbyNAIAschools and believes he'll be able to play the sport he loves again.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу