Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Defining Dak Prescott calm cool and clutch

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dak Prescott wasnt perfect Saturday in Starkville.But he was awfully good.And when he wakes up Sunday morning, hell be the frontrunner to win the Heisman Trophy and his Bulldogs just might be the No. 1 team in the country.MORE: | | All week weve heard Dak Prescott this, Dak Prescott that. And make no mistake: Dak Prescott is all that and then some.But on Saturday against the second-ranked Tigers, Prescott faced something hed not seen this season adversity.Its easy to look good when youre ahead by 21 points Mi si sippi State jumped to a 21-0 first quarter lead thanks to a pair of Auburn turnovers on Boogie Basham Jersey its on side of the 50 but when things feel like theyre teetering in the opposite direction, thats when real Heisman candidates rise to the occasion.After Auburn cut the Buffalo Bills Men Jersey lead to 21-13 thanks in part to a pair of Prescott interceptions with 5:26 left in the half, seizing momentum in a game it had had none up until that point, Mi si sippi State took over on its own 25 in a steady rain. On third-and-11 he completed a 14-yard pa s for a first down from States 24. On third-and-15 from the Auburn 15, he ran untouched up the middle for a TD to give the Bulldogs a 28-13 lead at halftime.In the second half, with Mi si sippi State on the Auburn 15 after Ricardo Louis fumbled the kickoff after the Bulldogs kicked a field goal to make it 31- Ruben Brown Jersey 20 with 11:38 left in the game, Prescott completed a 14-yard pa s to the 1. On the next play, Josh Robinson scored and the lead became three scores and ultimately out of reach.Its get a first down or get off the field with it," Prescott said of third-down succe s. "Back against the wall right there, every time itsup on third down and I want to keep the drive going, I try to play my best right there on that down.MORE: | Not all of Prescotts best moments were under dure s. He played a huge role in the Bulldogs taking a big first quarter lead.On third-and-11 at the Auburn 34, he found DeRunnya Wilson for a 34-yard catch-and-run TD to make it 7-0.On the next po se sion, on third-and-4 from the Auburn 26, he completed a 25-yard pa s to Robinson out of the backfield. On the next play, MSU made it 14-0.Then, Prescott led a 7-play, 71-yard drive by completing 3 of 4 pa sing for 44 yards and capping off the drive with a 2-yard scoring run.This team did a great job Reid Ferguson Jersey tonight," Prescott told reporters after the game. "I had one of my subpar games of the season, and I didnt playvery well. My teammates rallied around me and did a great job of making plays."Prescott completed 18 of 34 Buffalo Bills Jackets pa ses for 246 yards, a TD and two interceptions (he had just two in the Bulldogs first five games of the season). He also ran 21 times for 121 yards and two scores.But as weve seen in the past, players can have games that arent spectacular and still win the Heisman. Look around the country a lot of players are putting up video-game-like numbers.How do you separate those players?Just watch Dak Prescott. On Saturday, he continued separating himself from the field.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу