Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Jordan Spieth Olympics like a fifth major

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As golf prepares to return to the Olympic Games for the first time since 1904, world No. 1Jordan Spieth says he will treat the Andrew Thomas Jersey tournament "like a fifth major."The sport was added to the Olympics by the International Olympic Committee in 2009and is set to make its return to the global showpiece in Rio de Janeiro next year.MORE: | Its addition to the Games has been met with a mixed reaction, with 2013 Masters winner Adam Scott declaring the event was "not really a priority" Adoree' Jackson Jersey for him.But Spieth, who enjoyed a that saw him claim both the Masters and US Open titles, as well as the lucrative FedEx Cup, sees the Olympics as on par with any of the traditional four majors. Harry Carson Jersey "Just competing in the Olympics, just walking the opening ceremony, staying in the village and doing whatever it is, meeting these incredible athletes from around the world, hopefully that's something I'll be able to experience next August," he said."Winning a gold medal has got NFL New York Giants Jersey to be up there now, in my mind, with winning a major championship."I've been asked the question: a green jacket or a gold medal? A Wanamaker Trophy (at the USPGA Championship)or an Open Championship or a gold medal?"That's not fair New York Giants Accessories . I think this year we're going to approach it as a fifth major and we're going to prepare like it is."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу