Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

DeMarre Carroll decided to sit out on Paul Pierces

Рекомендуемые сообщения

When Paul Pierce in Game 3 of their series, he banked in a jumperover two Matt Belisle Jersey of Atlanta's bench players,Dennis Schrder and Kent Bazemore.It was not that unusual considering the Hawks bench cut down a 20-point deficit in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 101 before Pierce's game-winning shot. What is unusual is Cleveland Indians Hats that starting forwardDeMarre Carroll was supposed to be on the floor.MORE: | | Carroll said after the game "Coach (Mike Budenholzer) did put me in, but I didn't feel comfortable at the time. I should have been in the game."Video: Francisco Lindor Jersey post locker room - DeMarre Carroll on why we wasn't on floor for game winning shot by Pierce Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) (Source: ) It is a bit troubling for Hawks fans to hear Carroll did not feel good enough physically to be on the floor for the most important play of the game. He is Atlanta's best wing defender and may not have allowed "The Truth" Yan Gomes Jersey to set the Wizards free.The Hawks are already down 2-1 in the series, so having their most consistent playoff performer go down with some sort of Carlos Baerga Jersey injury would be a huge blow.Atlanta and Washington meet for Game 4 on Monday night at 7 p.m. ET.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу