Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Someone set up a GoFundMe to help Josh Smith suppo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

You all don't know Josh Smith's struggle.You might think it' Rollie Fingers Jersey s easy to a feed afamily on a $6.9 million annual salary, but until you've walked a mile in his Balenciagas, don't speak on his situation. The veteran forward recently inked a with the Clippers and couldn't help but taking a paycut to join the Western Conference contenderswould place on him and his loved ones.MORE: | "At the end Matt Joyce Jersey of the day, you know, I do have a family," Smith said. "So it is going to be a little harder on me this year. But I'm going Santiago Casilla Jersey to push through it, you know."Of course, the Internet let Smith have it after hearing the absurdity of his comment. Just check out the hashtag on Twitter.Others took it beyond that, going as far as to. Of course, it was a joke and, of course, the page got shut down shortly after it went online.Nonethele s, it's hilarious.I'm sure Jose Canseco Jersey Latrell Sprewell is just glad social media wasn't nearly as prevelantwhen he infamously said,''Why would I want to help them win a title? They're not doing anything for Stephen Piscotty Jersey me. I'm at risk. I have a lot of risk here. I got my family to feed," during a contract dispute with the Timberwolves in 2004.Sprewellwas set to to make $14.6 million that season.For a full treatment on Smith, check out this .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу