Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Rudy Gay says Kings dont have anything to build on

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Rudy Gay's name has been attached to Internet trade rumors, but the Kings forward isn't sure if they are accurate.The 10-year veteran is trying to avoid the talk, but he admits it's been difficult. , Gay voiced Hines Ward Jersey his frustrations with Kingsmanagement, whichhe says hasn't been upfront with him. He's had discu sions with the people in charge, "but not the kind of communication that I would say I like."He adds that reading about trade talks on Twitter isn't the ideal scenario, and that he wants to "hear it from out of the horse's mouth." And even if he stays, he is unsure about the direction of the team.MORE: "I have no idea," he said Darrius Heyward-Bey Jersey about where the team is headed. "I suit up and give it my all. That's all I can do in this situation, that's all you can do. Go out there and play as much as you can. Obviously, we don't have anything to really build on. We have a new coach. I think that's the only thing we can really build on. New coach and seeing how it plays out."When asked about Gay's comments, Kings vice presidentVlade Arthur Moats Jersey Divac initially saidhe hadnt heard them. Once informed of what the veteran wing had told the media, Divac said:He has my number. If I do something, I will call him. Obviously, if I didnt call him, we didnt do anything.Gay's comments echowhat DeMarcus Cousins recently said Vance McDonald Jersey about the Kings. Participating at Team USA's practice, Cousins said,"I do my job," and added"I really don't understand" the Kings'draft moves.Rajon Rondo this off-seasonabout the Kings' troubles, and the point guard bolted out of Sacramento to join the Bulls.Regardle s of where he plays, you might see an extra-motivatedGay this upcoming season as he gears up for one last sizeable contract. The forward, who Roosevelt Nix Jersey will turn30 in August, willmake $13.3 million in 2016-17 and then can decline his player option andbecome a free agent.

Поделиться сообщением

This article is so creative and interesting. I have found many valuable subway surfers experiences here. Thank you for taking the time to share it with me

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу