Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

LeBron James after nine turnovers in loss I suck

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Friday night was rough for the Cavaliers, as they fell to the Hawks in Atlanta, 106-97.No Cavalierhad a more frustrating night than LeBron James. Cleveland's superstar scored well below his season average with 18 points andcommitted nine turnovers, a season high. He didn't mince words when a se sing his play following the game.MORE: | | "I Gerrit Cole Jersey suck," James said, according to .Per McMenamin's report, the Cavs are 4-5 this season when James turns the ball over seven or more times. The forward offered a fairly complete analysison his frustrating performance. From McMenamin:"As far as turnovers, I suck, I suck," James said. "Tonight was another one of those nights. Some of Hector Rondon Jersey them were attacking. I remember I had a couple I drove left hard, I thought Kev Kevin Love was going to be at a certain place, he cut, I threw it out of bounds. The first two turnovers, I got my arm grabbed. I wasn't strong with the ball. I turned the ball over."My last turnover, I seenKyrie Irving open in the paint. I tried to throw high, I should have thrown low. Those are Alex Bregman Jersey carele s turnovers, so it was split. Of my nine, I think five of them were unforced, Josh Reddick Jersey four of them were attack turnovers. But, I suck. As far as me turning the ball over, I got to do better."The lo s certainly won't sit right with the Cavs, who are in a tight race for the second seed in the East and mi sed an opportunity to gain ground. Cleveland remains tied with the Raptorsjust a half game back of the Bulls after Chicago and Toronto bothlost Friday night.While the battle for second remains heated, the Hawks continue to Lance McCullers Jersey prove their dominance in the Eastern Conference. Atlanta (49-12) is now 11 games clear of the second-place Bulls and the only team in the NBA to have already secured a playoff bid.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу