Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Mike DAntoni ends contract talks with Rockets repo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Mike DAntoni has ended talks with the Rockets about a contract extension, reported Thursday.DAntoni has one more season remaining on his current deal and Robin Roberts Jersey will return to coach a final year in Houston, according to the report.The 68-year-oldDAntoni has taken the Rockets to a new level in the regular season in his three seasons there, as he's compiled a 173-73 mark. But the Rockets Scott Kingery Jersey have been ousted the past two years from the playoffs by the Warriors in disappointing circumstances, losing a 3-2 series lead in the Western Conference finals last season and then falling to a hobbledGolden State squad, 4-2, in the semifinals this season.Those outcomes raised questions about whether the Rockets would look to extendDAntoni. After a 65-win season in 2017-18, the Rockets regre sed to 53 wins and a fourth-place finish in the West. Chemistry was an Greg Luzinski Jersey i sue early, with the team trying to workCarmelo Anthony into the rotation.DAntoni has also comeunder criticism from some for his use of strange rotations and Maikel Franco Jersey game management, such as his use of timeouts.Yet D'Antoni revealed to earlier this month he had begun talking about an extension that would keep himwith the Rockets at least three more years.Ive let (general manager) Daryl (Morey) and (team owner) Tilman (Fertitta) know that Im energized to keep coaching and believe that I can continue to do this at a high level for at least another three years, DAntonisaid. I want to be a part of a championship here.DAntoni's status seemed to take a turn for the worse last Larry Bowa Jersey week followingreports that the team had fired several of his a sistants. Related Articles

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу