Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scott

A feast of gluttony

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Wang Haibing came less in this period, and when they met, they just wanted to have fun. After that, he scribbled a question about how his work was? Tea powder could not hear any true feelings, and was too lazy to tell him. She wanted to go in by herself, which was to lean against the back door. If Wang Haibing is asked to exert pressure again, wouldn't it be improper. But a little clerk, like a young grandmother, was not more and more strangled? But she doesn't know that the world is bullying the weak and fearing the strong. Her forbearance was of no use. Tea powder was gradually isolated by colleagues in the office, and they did not eat with her at noon. The family also received some inexplicable harassing phone calls, and there were many rumors about her. The best gossip to discourage a single woman is to choreograph her affairs. Shadowless can draw a lot of color, not to mention the tea itself has a lot to make an issue of. For example, she came in by the back door, for example, she was single but lived in a luxury apartment, for example, who had seen her eating with a man who looked very rich in Jinhua, for example who had seen her get out of a luxury car one street away from the company and walk to work. For example, a small clerk with a monthly income of about 2000 is wearing a set of BRA that requires her a month's salary. There are several of her suits, although it is out of season discount, but it is said that in the store that is also a small ten thousand to get, how can she afford it? In short, it is already a nail on the iron plate, really. The mistress,inflatable amusement park, the second wife, the gold digger, sit down. Finally, but also understate a sour sentence, this appearance, this figure, this temperament, unexpectedly can also be a second wife? Next to it is a sentence. Look at what you said, the food is not good,Inflatable outdoor park, as long as it is delicious. People are not beautiful, coquettish enough. Man, what else can you do? See the real chapter in bed. Then Hei Hei Hei giggled an ambiguous smile. The extreme of Yin damage, the extreme of evil. Who is this? Who did you mess with? Who's in the way? There is no way, this is the people in the rivers and lakes. Tea powder is aggrieved and depressed, but also endure again and again. Like a turtle, she shrinks into her shell and thinks she is safe. Three bad embryos originally wanted to force her to stay, resign, leave, and take advantage of the situation. But it was unexpected that she could endure so much. Come to the conclusion then, this little whore is really cheeky also! Since she won't move, let's give her a shock. Get the company to fire her. There are only two ways to get the company to fire her. One is to create economic problems, and the other is to create style problems. Economic problems, these three reluctant. Besides, economic problems are not in line with the identity and intelligence quotient of tea powder. She can still take bribes and lose public funds? This is not a joke. Or the style of work is easy, and there is already public opinion support. Give her an erotic door without doing anything. Alas, I cry for the tea dust. For this erotic door, Jumping castle with slide ,inflatable amusement park, the three bad embryos are eager to try, and their enthusiasm is high. However, in order to make the boat small and easy to turn around, only one person can perform on the stage. Three people are unwilling to be outdone, and finally they can only solve the traditional problems by traditional methods. Rock, paper, scissors. The culture of our ancestors cannot be discarded. With two wins in the last three games, Meng Fei, the second young master of the Meng family, won the qualification to play the male number one with excellent results. Without further ado, the heart is not as good as action, three people a little plan to rush to the tea company. It was noon, and Cha Mo was eating his own lunch box alone, and when he went to wash the lunch box, he heard someone talking about himself. It is said that all the rich people on the list wear famous brands of small ten thousand, but they even bring meals. I really don't know whether to pretend to be poor or to pretend to be 13. Tea powder pretended not to hear, washed the lunch box and returned to his seat. I made a cup of Babao tea and drank a few mouthfuls. A colleague outside said someone was looking for her, so she went out. As a result, no one was looking for it outside. I asked my colleague that someone was looking for her just now. Who knows where the person went? It's not to help her look after people. Can you manage it. A taunt. At the end of the tea, he went back to his seat and drank tea, but he didn't know that the tea had already been drugged. The drug was strong enough, ecstasy plus aphrodisiac, in short, without mercy, determined to harm her thoroughly. But the medicine does not know that although the tea powder drinks Babao tea every day, it is not because it likes to drink. It was all caused by poverty. She was greedy to buy one and get one free. As a result, she didn't expect that it tasted bad. No wonder she wanted to buy one and get one free. In line with the belief that it can not be wasted, tea powder is drunk like medicine every day. This tea has been drugged, and it tastes even worse. After drinking a few mouthfuls, the tea powder also felt that the problem was not right, and wondered if it had expired and deteriorated. Although it can't be wasted, it's even more wasteful to drink spoiled things in case you get sick. Besides, this is the last bag, so just splurge on it. He carried it, avoided most of his colleagues, and secretly poured it. It would not have been so secret, but she was really afraid, afraid that these people would arrange behind their backs and say that they were wasting Joe. Although I didn't drink much, when I was about to go to work, the effect of the medicine was still up. Tea immediately felt dizzy and cold sweat broke out on his body. She did not suspect that she had been drugged and wondered if she had really eaten something bad? Last night's tea and rice were also cold for several days, and it was not safe to put them in the refrigerator. Suffering all over, she got up and her feet were floating. I want to go to the bathroom to wash my face and cheer up. As soon as she left, someone slipped out to make a phone call. Coincidentally, the tea powder came back halfway. Why? She wondered if she might be getting her period, so she went back to the tampon. In the secluded part of the corridor, I heard my colleague Bala Bala talking on the phone. His voice was very low, but I could still hear some key words. What Master Meng, what is done, what eight-treasure tea, what is drugged, what come quickly. Cha Mo's brain is not happy, but he also knows what results these words will lead to when they are linked together. Frightened is a cold sweat, this just vaguely feel their own this section has been excluded from the truth of the Leng Yan arrangement. After the surprise,inflatable bounce house with slide, a cavity of anger came up, and the good old man also had a stubborn temper. Fine. You did this to me. If you are heartless, don't blame me for being unrighteous. joyshineinflatables.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу