Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scott

Saved a dying dragon.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"We'd better make it clear today. Say, what do you want?" "I said I was a silver dragon." The white dragon answered coldly. In the darkness, Beryl could not see, she only felt a cold finger on the back of her hand, touched it lightly, and after a sweep, the white dragon took her wrist. How can you still call it wrong now? Do you think that insulting the dragon like this can be easily let go? Let go of me, you foolish human being, or I will break your bones. Typical of the tough on the inside, Beryl taunted him: "If you can still move, you can fold it." If the white dragon could move, he would have thrown her aside, how could he let her press him on the ground? It's not the first time. She didn't take it as a threat. The strength on the wrist suddenly tightened, and Beryl said indifferently: "Oh, yes, and about the white dragon, yes,large inflatable water slide, I was wrong. If you come back two months ago, maybe I'm still in the mood to say a sincere apology to you, but I'm sorry. It's too late now." There was a heavy gasp in the darkness. Beryl estimated that the white dragon was going to explode from embarrassment. She had been going back and forth for almost a month with these two words. Where the white dragon hurt, she poked her and took immediate revenge. She liked to throw the words on the white dragon's face like this. It was really a pleasure of revenge. She said, "Stupid humans think they didn't do anything wrong. Humans don't owe the dragon uncle in their last life. Now humans have decided not to spoil the dragon. So if you call me human again, I will continue to call you White Dragon." She reiterated: "White Dragon,Inflatable mechanical bull, White Dragon White Dragon White Dragon." Marydonodor felt that he had had enough. Did she really think that he would not kill her by pressing the dragon under her body, so rudely insulting and offending the arrogant human! He roared: "Human, don't push your luck!" " "Be insatiable?" Beryl gave a meaningful smile. "Do you really want to know what it means to be insatiable?" Marydonodol's eyes widened in astonishment. The warm scent of man fell in the darkness. She tugged at his hair with one hand and ran her other hand softly around his neck. Her gentle breath sprayed on his neck and her delicate little fingers rubbed his skin. The blood rushed suddenly, he suddenly stopped breathing, and the most numbing electric flu came up from the depths of his body, palpitating and dizzy. The human voice is ringing in my ears: "This is called pushing one's luck." …… For a moment Marydonodor felt the whole dragon stiffen, his heart beat, the heat rapidly evaporated from the surface of his skin, and the sound of human breathing, like thunder, exploded in his brain. Marydonodol never admitted that he would be frightened by such a human offense. He kept his head as far away from the human face as possible, trying to ignore the cold hair that exploded all over his body, inflatable floating water park ,inflatable water slide, and shouted in a low voice, "Go away!" Instead, the human tightened her arms around his neck. She sat on him, holding his hair, one hand around his neck, but she tried to bend her waist and not put her chest on him. She put her lips to his neck and suddenly sighed. A little heat hit his skin. Marydonodol tightened. There was a fragrance on her body, floating in the black hole, quietly blooming like a flower. I'll let go. She said, "I'll apologize, too, in all sincerity. You don't like me touching your neck, do you?"? White Dragon, "The human voice suddenly became gentle, like the fog in the morning, like the dew under the night sky, like the wind on the lake." I just think we should talk about it. Let's get this straight, shall we? You don't want me to bother you, and I'll never bother you again. Beryl said sincerely, "I just don't like it. We're having a good chat, or maybe I think we're having a good chat."? You suddenly left without saying a word. Do you know I am worried about you? Later, I was also very angry with you, and I was very sad that you did this. But we're not talking about any of this right now. I just want to know why you left? You're not angry because I called you White Dragon, are you? Of course, the rocking chair could not be the fuse, only the possibility that she called him White Dragon. But the white dragon, who had been shouting for so long before, never said a word. Maybe the white dragon was just too lazy to explain to her at that time. He treated her like a grain of sand, which he would shake out of his shoes after a year and never see again-why introduce himself to a grain of sand? This is asking for trouble. Maridonodol was silent. Of course, he knew who was not doing it properly. Otherwise, why did he plant a beacon on the human body secretly and pay attention to and protect her secretly? Maybe this is just some self-righteous compensation. Malidonordor just wants the humans off his neck now, the sooner the better. …… I don't want to see you. "Why?"? I think we got along well before, and there's nothing wrong with it? Even if I am self-righteous, there must be a reason for me to suddenly annoy you, right? Because, because what? Marydonodor couldn't say. Why do humans get to the bottom of this? She seemed to see through him. Are you avoiding me? Are you afraid of me? How could a dragon be afraid of a human. His face darkened in rebuttal. No So you hate me? You don't want to live with me? Just say it. It's not like you haven't done this before. Just say it. I can move out tomorrow. I won't be angry. The human said, "You don't have to leave your stream. It's where you belong.". And you haven't recovered yet, have you? Malidonordor didn't want to live with her, but that wasn't her reason, it was his. The proud dragon never lies,Inflatable 5k obstacle, and Maridonodor has only this last bit of dignity to hold on to. He was awkwardly silent. No I hate you. Finally he whispered, "I just don't want to be with you.". But to go like this. Exactly Very. Sorry. So let me go at once, or I'll eat you. 。 joyshineinflatables.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу