Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scott

Douro Continent 2 Peerless Tangmen

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The huge Colosseum can accommodate about 10,000 spectators, because more area is used inside the Colosseum. Just like the Soul Fight Zone, you can start multiple fights at the same time, or you can just have a single fight. For the senior students of Wuhun Department, this place is no stranger. The students with high cultivation are willing to come here to exercise their actual combat skills, while for the students with low cultivation, it is a nightmare. After the fourth grade, each class will have at least one Colosseum course every week, and the results of each course will be included in the final score of the students. When Huo Yuhao, Wang Dong and Xiao Xiao walked into the Colosseum together, they all felt a little overwhelmed. Whatever their origins, it was the most magnificent building they had ever seen. Yu Hao. The voice of Tianmeng Ice Silkworm suddenly sounded in Narrow Yuhao's mind. Although he was used to the elusive way of Tianmeng Brother, he was still startled. What's the matter, brother Tianmeng? "Don't you want that boy to kowtow to you and admit his mistake?" Said Tianmeng Ice Silkworm? I'll teach you the simplest way. This is also one of the ways you fight in the future. Huo Yuhao was overjoyed. "Good." "You're like this.." said Tianmeng Ice Silkworm. All second-year students have to get the promotion examination form first, and this form has their order of appearance. The results will also be graded on this form. Everyone was queuing up to get the watch. Wang Dong saw Dai Huabin not far away at a glance and touched Huo Yuhao beside him with his elbow. "Look, Dai Huabin, they're here," he said. Huo Yuhao nodded and walked straight in the direction of Dai Huabin. Wang Dong froze for a moment, what is Yuhao going to do? Why are you so impulsive? But he and Xiao Xiao hastened to follow. Dai Huabin was already paying attention to them,uns c70600, Huo Yuhao suddenly came and he naturally saw it, and looked at it coldly without any sign of weakness. Although the other students who are signing up do not know the bet between them, they are the last competitors in the examination of freshmen, and the expulsion of Dai Huabin and Zhu Lu is well known. Naturally, it is clear that there is an old grudge between them. The six of them immediately became the focus of attention of the students. Huo Yuhao walked to a position about three meters away from Dai Huabin and said in a deep voice, "Dai Huabin, our bet is today. Let me confirm if you regret it." Dai Huabin was stupefied,x60 line pipe, thinking that there was something wrong with Huo Yuhao. He said in a cold voice, "What I said by Dai Huabin never counts.". Today, the three of us are upgraded and assessed a few points together, which side is lower, just like the other side kowtowing to admit mistakes. Huo Yuhao nodded and said, "Well, then please help me to be a witness. This bet is today.". Is that right, Wu Huabin? "That's right," said Dai Huabin subconsciously. However, if you regret it, now you and Wang Dong kowtow to me and admit your mistake. Xiao Xiao is a girl and I can let bygones be bygones. Huo Yuhao sneered, "the examination is over, I will wait for you here." After saying this, he turned and walked away. The conversation between them immediately caused a whisper among the students of Class 1 and Class 2, 321 stainless steel sheet ,x52 line pipe, Grade 2, who were receiving the promotion examination form. Dai Huabin's face was even more gloomy and ugly. He said coldly, "You can't live with your own sins.". Since you want to be more humiliated, I will help you. In his view, Huo Yuhao deliberately said this in front of so many people, in order to let the entire second-year students know the bet between them. Whoever loses will undoubtedly never be able to hold up his head in the Academy. Where is his confidence? Although Dai Huabin knows that Huo Yuhao must have something to rely on, he is also confident of himself. Over the past year, he has made a lot of efforts! After receiving the form, the students entered the Colosseum one after another under the leadership of the head teachers of the two classes. Because is carries on the promotion examination, therefore, they will not go up to the battle platform, but neatly arranges outside the Colosseum fighting area to wait for own examination. There are more than one hundred students in the first and second classes of the second grade promotion examination here. Because it is the first time for them to come to the Colosseum for examination, the college attaches great importance to ensuring their safety. There are already twenty teachers waiting here early. They are responsible for the guidance of soul beasts, the protection of students, assessment and scoring, and so on. Although the number of references is not small, in order to familiarize everyone with this way, there is no division of areas in the Colosseum, and one or one will be assessed. It is also convenient for grading teachers to see more clearly. Du Weilun, the teaching director, also came. He was the chief examiner today. He and four other teachers in charge of grading were on the high platform on one side, from which they could clearly overlook the Colosseum. Huo Yuhao and Wang Dong, as the two class leaders of Class 1, Grade 2, stood in front of the class team. On the other side of Class 2, Dai Huabin and Evil Moon stood in the front. In terms of cultivation, the evil magic moon is not much worse than Dai Huabin, and his defense ability is so strong that Huo Yuhao has deeply experienced it. Wood is standing beside Dai Huabin, his eyes are not looking at Zhou Yi's side, but his cold look is not half kind. Zhou Yi said in a low voice, "Yu Hao, now you have been identified as the core disciple of the Soul Guide Department. Do what you can. You don't have to choose a strong soul beast as your opponent. You should try your best to ensure that you win.". But don't hold back. You saw the order of the game. In order to encourage the students, our two classes are the first to appear in the class monitor, our class out of one person after the assessment, and then the second class. Wang Dong, you go first later, and it must be a hit. If you are sure, I suggest you choose the highest level of assessment. In this case, even if you lose in the end, as long as you persist for a long time, the results will not be bad. 'Good. Teacher, you can rest assured. Wang Dong compared his fist, which looked a little delicate. No, Mr. Zhou,x70 line pipe, let me go first. Huo Yuhao suddenly said. Uh? Yuhao. This is about the honor of our class. Zhou Yi said in a deep voice. Huo Yuhao nodded, "Teacher Zhou, I won't let you down." 。 lksteelpipe.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу