Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Steve

Bucket. Luo . Big . Lu's Second Peerless Tangmen

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The speed of the clock and the ghost leopard emperor was so fast that they had no chance to escape. In this case, the only way to get a chance to live is to fight. Suddenly turned around at the same time, Huo Yuhao body has once again burst out of a strong chill. At the same time, on his forehead, the golden eyes opened in an instant. The ability of mental detection is greatly enhanced. Under the influence of spiritual sharing, he and Wang Qiuer were finally able to barely capture the figure of the ghost leopard emperor. Right hand a lift, Huo Yuhao directly is a dark gold fear claw. In the loud noise, his body was lifted, but the ghost leopard emperor was also slapped in the air for a pause. Wang Qiuer was so strong that the golden dragon lance turned into a golden lightning in an instant and came to the ghost leopard emperor. Under the influence of spiritual detection, she and Huo Yuhao are like partners who have cooperated for many years. The ghost leopard emperor is really powerful, and it is obviously afraid of Wang Qiuer's golden dragon lance. Before the golden light was about to hit, its body suddenly became illusory, and what Wang Qiuer stabbed was just a shadow. Huo Yuhao behind the soul guide propeller burst, pushing him and Wang Qiuer together, he did not start the snow dance polar ice. Although the field is strong, but also limits the scope of their action, especially his field is not divided between the enemy and ourselves, Wang Qiuer in it,ultrasonic dispersing machine, will also be affected, on balance, Huo Yuhao believes that the field will affect the play of two people, as long as the clock leaves some patience, or the ability to attack the scope, they will be bad. The arrival of the clock from the people is only one step slower than the ghost leopard emperor. His evil eyes seemed to pierce their souls. The ghost leopard emperor flashed out beside him, and although it was in the form of a beast soul,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, its brown body was constantly releasing a strong breath of pressure. Run! Why don't you run away. With your speed, do you also want to beat my ghost leopard king? I thought I would lose a lot this time, but now it seems that it is not entirely true. Dark gold fear claw soul bone, very good, I want this soul bone. Young age, unexpectedly have such strength, it seems that your origin is not general ah! Unfortunately, today is the day of your death. In view of the loss you have brought to me, I will let you cry for seven days and seven nights before you die. As he spoke, Zhong Liren had recovered from his true state of Wuhun, but in the face of the two young soul masters, he did not think he still needed to fight through Wuhun. In his opinion, Huo Yuhao and Wang Qiuer are already dead. Huo Yuhao's eyes sparkled and he took a deep breath. He knew that this was probably the most difficult battle in his life, ultrasonic dispersion machine ,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, and it might even be the last one. In the face of a strong enemy, his fighting spirit has not been weakened, but is constantly climbing. The more frustrated, the more brave, which in itself is the profound meaning of the emperor. A faint golden light began to appear on him. He also subconsciously took Wang Qiuer's hand and transmitted his soul power to the past. Uh Wang Qiuer sighed softly. Huo Yuhao also froze for a moment, hurriedly interrupted the transmission of soul power, what am I doing? This is Wang Qiuer, not his own Donger! And oneself also do not have the existence of any martial arts soul fusion skill. However, at the moment when he withdrew his soul power, suddenly, his body seemed to produce a strong suction force, and then a strong soul power full of proud breath had quickly poured into his body. Strong golden light, also in the next moment suddenly from Huo Yuhao and Wang Qiuer two people burst out at the same time. Huo Yuhao's eyes instantly dull, if not in the face of a strong enemy, he almost cried out. This is impossible! Yes, is that moment of communication, his soul power, unexpectedly so with Wang Qiuer's soul power fusion together. And this fusion is the existence he has never felt before. If he and Wang Qiuer's soul power fusion, is the same as Wang Donger's Haodong power, Huo Yuhao will not be too strange, he will only be more suspicious of Wang Qiuer and Wang Donger have a blood relationship. But at this moment, the soul fusion between the two people is not the case at all. After the contact of their soul power, the first fusion is not the soul power itself, but the spiritual power attached to their soul power. Their mental strength of the fit, even in that moment there is a kind of Huo Yuhao feel that he is Wang Qiuer, Wang Qiuer is their own feeling. Also after this moment of trance, he and Wang Qiuer's soul power also merged together under the drive of their respective spiritual power in the soul power. Completed a communication that should have taken a long time. Huo Yuhao is almost certain that he and Wang Qiuer's Wuhun fusion is also 100% fit. The feeling of instant communication immediately filled his whole body with strength. And Wang Donger Wuhun fusion is different, when the two Wuhun communication, in Huo Yuhao body, unexpectedly began to emerge a layer of golden dragon scales. He only felt that his strength was climbing geometrically at an alarming rate. Even mental strength is the same. Wang Qiuer's existence, unexpectedly seems to be a complete fusion of him. Compared with Huo Yuhao's shock, Wang Qiuer seemed a little calm. He clenched Huo Yuhao's hand with his backhand. Under the strong golden light, he raised his golden dragon lance with his left hand, pointing straight at Zhong Li. Seeing the fusion of their souls, Zhong Li was also startled, and his face became dignified. In the repair, although he did not see Huo Yuhao release the soul ring, but from the fluctuation of soul power can be judged, this is just a five-ring soul king level of the soul division. Wang Qiuer is also the sixth ring. Ask for monthly tickets and recommended tickets. (To be continued.) Love needs a test! Come in and have a look. Seeing a lot of book friends complaining about Wang Qiuer, I have to explain. The role of Wang Qiuer was planned by me a long time ago, even at the beginning of the book. Her existence has many important meanings. I know that everyone feels that Donger's position is threatened because of her appearance, so they are very unhappy. However,ultrasonic generator driver, have you ever thought that with Yuhao's excellence, the woman around him is more than Wang Qiuer? If the feelings of Yu Hao and Dong Er can't stand these external disturbances, is it still true love. fycgsonic.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу