Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Steve

Summer Leaf's Medieval Shop

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Luo Qi, of course, is willing to set the time, the day after tomorrow to have a meal together, it is best to be able to confirm things down. The two of them stayed in the medieval shop all afternoon, and in the evening, they had a candlelight dinner outside, and then went home. As soon as Luo Kai opened the door with the key, he heard the sound of barking, and the door opened, and a little gold rushed out of it. Little Jin Jin is growing so fast that he is about to become a big Jin Jin, and his strength is really getting bigger and bigger. Luo Qi was attacked by small gold, is really helpless, thinking about how to get the two old men, as well as this nest of small gold to get away. Luo and Tan heard the sound and rushed out. Mr. Tan said, "Granddaughter, you're back. Are you thirsty? Drink some water." Not to be outdone, Mr. Luo said, "Granddaughter-in-law, are you hungry? I'll cook for you." Xia Ye is a little flattered. Can Mr. Luo still cook? Why haven't you heard of it before? Mr. Luo conjured up a large table of dishes for her, which were rich in color and flavor. Mr. Tan immediately said, "Bah, it's from the takeout. I'm looking at it. This old man is not ashamed to cheat people!" Luo said with a black face, "What's wrong with the takeout? It's all right if it's delicious." Luo Qi quickly stopped the fight and said, "Grandpa, we have eaten." "What, have you eaten?" Luo said in surprise. Xia Ye said, "Yes,ultrasonic spray nozzle, we ate outside just now. Grandpa, please eat with Mr. Luo." Tan old man and Luo old man big eyes stare small eyes, all dumbfounded, want them two to eat, eat down absolutely choke. When Mr. Luo and Mr. Tan heard that Luo Qi and Xia Ye were going to Zhao Yongshi the day after tomorrow, they all volunteered to go with him. "I'll go with you," said Mr. Luo. Tan said, "What are you going to do?"? It's serious that I go. "I'm afraid you'll ruin the marriage between my grandson and his daughter-in-law," said Luo. Mr. Tan said, "Did I ruin it?"? I'm afraid you're making trouble. The two old people quarreled again, and they all wanted to go with them anyway,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, scrambling to call Zhao Yongshi. Two anyhow is also the former Taishan Beidou, that face is not big, Zhao Yongshi but the younger generation, and the most polite, of course, can not refuse, invited the two old people to come home together. In this way, the two men settled their quarrel, snorted, and went back to their rooms to rest. Xia Ye breathed a sigh of relief, also followed Mr. Luo back to the room to rest, this day is really a little tired, after all, Xia Ye will be a little airsick by plane, not very comfortable. Luo Qi had wanted to enhance their feelings, but when he came out of the bath, he saw that Xia Ye had fallen asleep on the sofa. Luo Qi could not help laughing, simply went over to pick up Xia Ye, put her on the bed to let her have a good rest. Luo Qi left for many days, ultrasonic cutting machine ,ultrasonic molten metal, the company has some things he needs to deal with personally, so the next morning, Luo Qi is to go to the company. Summer leaf in a daze, feeling no one around, hurriedly turned over and sat up, Luo Qi has washed, is wearing a tie. Xia Ye saw a figure of Mr. Luo, standing beside the bed, that tall and straight back, and that long legs, people are ready to move early in the morning, almost drooling. Xia Ye rolled to the bedside, looked up at him and said, "Mr. Luo, why are you so early?" Luo Qi sat down and said, "I want to go to the company and try to deal with it before noon. Then I will go to the medieval shop to find you, and the baby will continue to sleep." Xia Ye sat up and said, "I want to go with you and watch it." "Come with me?" Luo Qi said. Xia Ye nodded and said, "I promise I won't get you into trouble." Luo Qi says: "Good, that baby rises, we go to the company to have breakfast." Xia Ye quickly climbed up to wash, dressed and ready to follow Luo Qi to visit the company. So early, only little Jin Jin got up, two old people are still sleeping, may be last night all night, now can not get up. Xia Ye can only sigh with emotion, Mr. Luo's home is good, sound insulation, does not disturb the people. They left home and went to the company next door. The assistant had come, brought coffee to Luo Qi, prepared a cup of warm orange juice for Xia Ye, and breakfast was ready. As soon as Xia Ye came in, he smelled the fragrance and, of course, saw a pile of documents on Luo Qi's desk. The assistant said, "Sir, here are some documents for you to sign." At first glance, Xia Ye may not be a few documents, but dozens of documents need to be signed. Summer leaf while eating breakfast, while drinking orange juice, watching Luo Qi sign, sign very quickly, but look tired, hand to sign the appearance of broken. Sure enough, Luo Qi signed half, suddenly poked the tip of the pen, said: "No pen water." The assistant quickly took a new pen and handed it to Mr. Luo. The assistant put away the signed papers and said, "Sir, Mr. Cai will come at ten o'clock." Luo Qi nodded and said, "I know." The assistant finished and went out and closed the door. Xia Ye does not know what Mr. Cai, quietly in the side to eat breakfast, there Luo Qi has not yet started to eat, has turned on the computer to deal with other things. Xia Ye ran over, pulled up a chair and sat down beside him, saying, "Mr. Luo, don't you eat first?" Luo Qi looked at Xia Ye and said with a smile, "Will the baby feed me?"? I'm too busy to spare my hands. I have to finish these things before ten o'clock. Mr. Cai will come at ten o'clock. As soon as Xia Ye saw that he was so busy, he nodded and brought Luo Qi's breakfast over. Today was a simple sandwich and coffee. Xia Ye took the sandwich to Luo Qi's mouth and let him bite it. Luo Qi smiled and lowered his head, but instead of biting the sandwich, he kissed Xia Ye's hand. Xia Ye was startled. Luo Qi said insincerely, "I didn't see it just now. I was not careful." Xia Ye didn't look like he was careless. Luo Qi eats the sandwich that Xia Ye feeds,ultrasonic extraction cbd, coffee also wants Xia Ye to carry him to drink, Xia Ye is afraid to spill coffee on Luo Qi's computer carelessly, that can be a bad thing. fycgsonic.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу