Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"But Toto!" Said the annoyed little girl! With what to protect it? The Tin Woodman replied, "If it is in danger, we must do our best to protect it." As he said this, a terrible roar came from the forest. Then a great lion jumped out in the middle of the road; and with a single blow from his paw, he made the Scarecrow spin several times, and roll down the side of the road; and then he took the Woodman with his sharp claws, but the lion could not make any wound on the Woodman, which surprised him, though the Woodman fell out of the way and lay still. And now little Toto, facing the enemy, ran forward and barked at him, and the big beast opened his mouth to bite the little dog. Then Dorothy, fearing that Toto would be killed, rushed forward and slapped him on the nose as hard as she could. "How dare you bite Toto!" She shouted! You ought to be ashamed of yourself, a big beast like you, to bite a thin little dog! "I didn't bite him," said the lion, brushing his nose with his paw where Dorothy had hit him. "No, but you want to try," she retorted. You're just a giant coward. "I know this fault,ultrasonic dispersion machine," said the Lion, hanging his head in shame and shame; "I have always known this fault. But how can I remedy this emptiness? Of course I don't know that. Go and think for yourself, strike a man stuffed with straw, like this poor scarecrow! "Did he stuff it with straw?" Asked the lion coolly, watching her as he raised the scarecrow to his feet, and she patted him back. "Of course," replied Dorothy, still indignantly,ultrasonic cutting machine, "he stuffed it with straw." "That's why he falls out easily," the lion criticized. I was surprised to see him spinning like that. Is the other one stuffed with straw? "No," said Dorothy, "he's made of iron." With these words, she went to help the Tin Woodman stand up again. "That's why he almost blunted my paw," said the lion. A shiver rolled on my back as my paws clawed at the iron sheet. Well, what little beast is this that deserves to be taken care of like this? "He's my dog," Dorothy answered. "His name is Toto." The lion asked, "Is it made of iron, or is it stuffed with straw?" The girl said, "Neither.". It is a dog of flesh and blood. "Ah!"! "It is a strange creature, and I look at it now, and there is not a coward like me who would not want to bite such a small thing," continued the lion sadly. What makes you a coward? Asked Dorothy, ultrasonic metal welding ,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, gazing in wonder at the huge beast, for it was as big as a pony. "It's a mysterious thing," answered the lion. I guess I was born like this. All the wild animals in the forest think that I am brave, because everywhere the lion is called the king of beasts. I knew that if I roared very loudly, the animals would get scared and run away from me. Whenever I meet a man, I am very afraid, but I still shout at him, and he always runs away as fast as he can. If the elephant, the tiger, and the bear tried to challenge me, I would run away myself — I am such a coward; but they ran away together as soon as they heard my roar, and of course I had to let them escape. But that's not right. "The king of beasts should not be a coward," said the Scarecrow. I know that, "answered the lion, wiping a tear from his eye with the tip of his tail." It is my greatest sorrow, and it makes my life very unpleasant. Because whenever I am in danger, my heart beats very fast. "I'm afraid you have a heart attack," said the Tin Woodman. "Maybe," said the Lion. "If you have a heart," continued the Tin Woodman, "you should rejoice, because it proves that you have a heart. As for me, there is no heart in my body; therefore there will be no heart. "" Perhaps there is, "said the Lion, after a moment's thought," If I had no heart, I would not be a coward. " "Do you have a brain?" Asked the Scarecrow. I guess there is. "I never thought of it," answered the lion. "I go to the Great Oz and ask him to give me a brain," said the Scarecrow, "because my head is stuffed with straw." "I'm going to ask him to give me a heart," said the Tin Woodman. I'm going to ask him to send Toto and me back to Kansas, "agreed Dorothy.". "Do you think Oz can give me courage?" Asked the Cowardly Lion. "Just as easily as he gave me brains," said the Scarecrow. "Or as easy as giving me a heart," said the Tin Woodman. "Or as easy as sending me back to Kansas," said Dorothy. "Well, if you don't hate me, I'll go with you," said the lion, "for without a little courage, my life is too much." "You are very welcome," answered Dorothy, "because you can frighten the other beasts away. It seems to me that if they are frightened away by you so easily, they must be more courageous than you. "" They are really timid, "said the Lion," but that doesn't make me any braver. As long as I know I'm a coward, I'll be unhappy. So the little party set off again,ultrasonic welding transducer, and the lion walked majestically beside Dorothy. Tod was not pleased with his new companion at first, for he could not forget that he had been almost crushed between the lion's great jaws. But after a while Tod became kind and happy, and little by little he and the Cowardly Lion became friends. For the rest of the day there was no danger of breaking the peace of their journey. fycgsonic.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу