Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Haigh

Love and marriage "marriage like winter sun reborn military marriage chief, good morning!" Txt complete works

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"What kind of trouble is this?" For a long time, Qiaonan worried that Sanbao would be taught bad, but also felt that Shi Qing should have been taught a lesson, which interrupted the small game between Shi Peng and Shi Qing, and rescued Dabao by the way: "Uncle Shi, it's rare for Shi Qing to come back. I still have to give her a little face outside." As soon as Dabao got rid of it, Shi Qing deliberately showed her teeth and grinned. She gasped in pain and repeatedly answered, "Yes, Dad, you're too cruel.". It's only eight o'clock now. Shouldn't you be at work? Why did you come to Zhai's house? Don't tell me you're skipping work. It's not like you to do it. Shi Peng sneers: "It's not like what I would do."? If I don't teach you a lesson, I'm going to lose your daughter. Tell me, where did you get the courage to go. At the thought of Shi Qing's boldness, Shi Peng almost raised his feather duster again and cleaned up Shi Qing: "Nannan is right. Now let you go for the time being.". If I really want to teach my daughter, I will go home and continue to teach. Just suffered a few moments, thought the matter was over, who told Qingqing? Account? Go home, take your time! Some of them count. Shi Qing's face stiffened and she looked at Qiao Nan. "Is that what you mean?" To wipe Dabao's saliva, Qiaonan said indifferently, "Or what?" That's not what it means. What else could it mean? "Brother Zhai,Artificial Marble Slabs, are you really sitting like this and watching the play with Sambo?" As soon as he raised his hand, he grabbed a piece of feather that was about to fall down in midair. Qiaonan glanced at the half-bare feather duster in Shi Peng's hand again: "Uncle Shi, the quality of this duster is not very good. The flying feathers are flying badly." Shi Qing had not yet been maimed, and only half of the feathers on the duster were left. Shi Peng smiled: "You don't have to worry about that, since you know." I just bought a bunch of feather dusters. Do you know how other people sell feather dusters? It's like a ice-sugar gourds. I bought the whole bunch. This one is useless. It doesn't matter. We don't want it if we lose it. Shi Peng was not joking. He said he was serious. When he was a soldier in the army, Shi Peng was also a person who had fought, otherwise,Granite Slab Supplier, where could he compete with Zhai Yaohui. When he was young, what kind of dangerous tasks had not been carried out by Shi Peng, and what kind of injuries had not been suffered. When he was desperate, Shi Peng didn't feel anything at all, and he had survived for so many years. However, when the only daughter was in her former position, Shi Peng's feelings were very different. For several nights, Shi Peng was awakened by a nightmare. He had experienced a horrible experience in which the protagonist changed from himself to his daughter. He could only watch helplessly as his daughter fell into danger again and again, injured and bleeding. In his dream, Shi Peng was so sad that his heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney were all injured. Even after waking up, white marble mosaic ,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, Shi Peng knew that it was just a dream, but the fear in his heart did not diminish. As long as his daughter lost contact, Shi Peng was afraid. Shi Peng is thinking that if this experience is a little longer, he will soon get a new disease-heart disease! If Shi Qing's daughter is not cleaned up this time, Shi Peng said that he followed her surname! Qiaonan smiled and gave Shi Qing a self-seeking look. No matter what, when his daughter came back safely, Shi Peng felt at ease. After throwing Shi Qing a "wait for me" look, he smiled and stretched out his hand to Dabao in Qiaonan's arms: "How many treasures are these? It's tiger-headed and good-looking. "This is Dabao." Qiaonan was not stingy either, and he was still watching, so he generously gave Dabao to Shi Peng: "Zhu Baoguo is holding Erbao, and Brother Zhai is holding Sanbao, the only little girl in our family." "Well, I can see it at a glance." Touching Dabao's little fat hand, Shi Peng had a feeling that his mind returned to his chest from his throat and went back safely: "Zhai Sheng, your father is blessed." Of course, Zhai Sheng has a good eye. He and Zhai Yaohui are of the same generation. They are almost the same age. The difference is that Zhai Yaohui is a grandfather and has three grandchildren. What about him? It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a chance to be a grandfather. He is equally happy to be a grandfather. The question is, when will Qingqing be willing to let him be a grandfather and let him embrace his grandson earlier? Chapter 1223 of the main text. Holding other people's children can only temporarily satisfy their cravings. This seems to be drinking poison to quench thirst. No matter how good other children are, they belong to other families. How long can you hold them? Don't you have to return them? I have tasted the taste of holding a child, but my own child has not come yet. How painful it is. I had guessed that once Shi Qing entered the army, she would work as hard as she did when she was young. Therefore, Shi Peng would never agree with her only daughter to follow her old path. He insisted that his daughter was more stubborn than him and secretly transferred to another school. He was caught off guard. When he knew it, the dust had settled and there was no chance and way to change it. Think of these, until today, Shi Peng's heart is still angry. Zhai Sheng recognized that what Shi Peng said was not a taste. At least he was his own master. Zhai Sheng would not go too far: "You are not so lucky, and Shi Qing's vision is even better." With that, Zhai Sheng glanced out of the corner of his eye at Zhu Baoguo, the silly boy who was teasing Erbao. The reason why he is willing to help Shi Qing is to return Shi Qing's love. Second, he helped arrange it, which was better than Shi Qing hiding it from everyone and doing it secretly. Really like this, Shi Qing really encountered what situation, not even an insider, then how to rescue Shi Qing, let Shi Qing return safely? This kind of thing, light will be suppressed is useless, also have to be properly promoted. Zhai Sheng is very clear, Shi Qing is a courageous bear child, once really identified what, no matter how others stop, it is useless, she also dare to carry all the people, secretly to do this thing, to a silent, blockbuster. He was involved in this matter,Silver Travertine Slabs, but he gave Shi's father and daughter a common buffer time. This is not the way of the way, in the face of Shi Qing such a "sweat" gas of the girl, can only do so. forustone.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу