Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Beaudoin

The strongest abandons less

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Yes, that's the sentence. When we said it in the morning, I thought my uncle was wrong, or he was wrong. Now it seems that he is the'Luoyue Pharmaceutical 'boss, people are to bid, he is to tender, this is not to say that he is on behalf of the'Luoyue Pharmaceutical'? ". Li Mumei said with certainty. Yeah, I told you. How could he say the wrong thing on this. It turned out that he was the boss of Luoyue Pharmaceutical. He was so young. I had some doubts when Mumei said he was a liar. That young man didn't look like a liar at all. He was the boss of Luoyue Pharmaceutical. I was really honored. Ning Zhongfei was suddenly enlightened and said that his eyes were full of joy. Ning Qingxue shook his head and said, "Dad, I don't think this is right.". That young man just met you by chance, even if you thanked him for his encouragement and introduction and gave him a bracelet. But how could he, the boss of such a big company, give you the Asian bidding king because of this? The boss of a successful enterprise should not associate this personal relationship with the development of the company. Li Mumei nodded and said: "In fact, this is exactly what I want to say, light snow, I think you should be careful, it is likely that it still has something to do with you." Ning Zhongfei said slowly: "No matter what, if you want to let the light snow suffer,4k smart board, I would rather not this bid king." Ning Qingxue said, "Let's not talk about this. After a long time, things will come out of the water.". Lou Yifei is going to our company. Mu Mei, please ask her more. I'm going to Ninghai, and maybe I'll go back soon. Even Yu Miaotong did not think that she had just sent someone to help Ning Qingxue, even with some protective meaning,interactive boards for classrooms, but Ning Qingxue suddenly went to Ninghai alone. Ning Qingxue did not suddenly want to go to Ninghai to find memories, after talking with Li Mumei, she wanted to go to Ninghai to ask Xu Wei, and also wanted to see what kind of place she had lived for several months, why in Mumei's mouth, she was so sentimentally attached to him. She felt incredible, but she knew that Li Mumei would not lie to her. And if what Li Mumei said was a lie, her mother should not stop herself from thinking of other ways to restore her memory. Although she knew it was absurd, she felt in her heart that what Mu Mei said was true. Mu Mei said that he had changed and had nothing to do with the original dandy young master who did not know what he was talking about. Had she not secretly asked Wu Guang later, it would have been almost impossible for her to achieve the kind of ancient martial arts cultivation that Master Wu Guang said was wrapped in memory, and she chose to believe that she really wrapped her memory before she died. Not to mention that she had not practiced ancient martial arts, even if she had learned some during the period of amnesia, it was impossible for her to reach that height in just one year. Ning Qingxue checked that this courtyard in Ninghai really belonged to her property. As Li Mumei said, smart board interactive whiteboard ,touch screen board classroom, she did buy the house after she married him. Back in Ninghai's small courtyard, Ning Qingxue took out the key that Li Mumei had given her and opened the courtyard door. The courtyard is a little desolate, and you can see that no one has lived there for a long time. All the flowers on the flower bed were dead, but only one grass was still drooping in the middle of the flower bed, which seemed to be resisting tenaciously. Ning Qingxue suddenly felt that when she saw the grass, her heart suddenly hurt again, that kind of natural physiological phenomenon, let her some panic. She approached the flower bed, subconsciously reached out to touch the dying grass, and suddenly felt a kind of pleasure, as if the grass was telling her some past events. The leaves of the grass are silver in the middle, but there is a red mark in the middle of the silver. /> Chapter 378 search for memory. Chapter 378 search for memory. Good spiritual grass, this is the first feeling of Ning Qingxue. She really felt from the bottom of her heart the pleasure of the grass after her arrival, which sounded absurd, but it did happen. This was originally a common'silver heart grass', although it belongs to Lingcao, but there is no sense of resonance. But Ning Qingxue did not know that this pearl'silver heart grass' was somewhat different from other'silver heart grass', but this Lingcao was watering her blood when it was absorbing Reiki, and now there is a red line in the middle of the silver. Ning Qingxue picked up the water he drank and poured some on the grass, which seemed to be full of vitality, revealing a kind of spirituality. Ning Qingxue stood up, took out the key and opened the door. The room in the east wing was unclosed, as if someone had come not long ago. Ning Qingxue walked into the room, which was very neat. There was only some dust on the tea table, and a small pot was placed on a very meticulous stainless steel shelf. Besides, the most conspicuous thing is that there is a small medical box on the bedside table. Ning Qingxue went to the bedside and opened the small medical box. In addition to some documents, there were some bottles and cans and a pack of silver needles, as well as some change, an ID card and a bank card. The things inside this small box are very strange, Ning Qingxue frowned with some puzzlement, listening to Mu Mei said that this small box she saw is very valuable, is it these things? Closing the box, Ning Qingxue walked out of the room. It seems that the Xu Wei that Mu Mei said has moved away. It was the first time that Ning Qingxue made an effort to find her memory. She cleaned the yard inside and outside, and then prepared to stay. After listening to Mu Mei's words, she felt as if the memories she had lost were very important to her. If no one had taught her to practice martial arts, she would even want to learn ancient martial arts. Without the company's things, a person living in Ninghai, Ning Qingxue seems to have returned to a calm, she suddenly felt that this is the life she wants. Today is the second day that Ning Qingxue has lived here. At the moment, she is standing beside the flower bed to help the'silver heart grass' loosen the soil. The sound of knocking at the door rings. Ning Qingxue opened the courtyard door,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, a very comely woman standing in the doorway, this woman she seems to have seen, but can not remember who it is. hsdsmartboard.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу