Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Now, the strength of the holy guards is C-level full, equivalent to the third-level full phantom beast, originally. And the white tiger is completely in a horizontal line, but you know, because the four magic boundary is four people work together, so the energy increases four times, forced to upgrade two orders, to the strength of the fifth order, this is not what the white tiger can destroy! If you want to break the four magic enchantments supported by the four holy guards, the energy of the attack must be four times that of the four holy guards, that is to say, the strength of the attacker must be two orders higher than that of the holy guards! In this way, even in the face of enemies far stronger than their own, the holy guards can also protect themselves! Moreover, for the enemy of melee physical attack, relying on the principle of mutual exclusion of four systems of magic, the boundary has a powerful function of reflecting damage, at the same time. In the face of close and long distance energy impact, with the principle of four magic attracting each other, it can also absorb the energy of attack, making the boundary more solid! To sum up, the only way to break the boundary of the holy guards is to smash their boundary at one time with an attack far more powerful than theirs. Otherwise, the more you fight, the stronger the boundary of the four magic systems will be. That's what the book says, but I don't think that's the only way. With a smile, I turned to all the holy guards and said, "Well,digital touch screen board, next, you can support the four magic boundaries again!"! Hurry up Hearing my command, all the holy guards had no doubt, and soon. Four of the girls once again stretched out a small staff, a colorful boundary, once again enveloped all the holy guards together, forming a huge boundary with a diameter of ten meters! The next moment.. I waved my hand fiercely and said angrily, "All right, White Tiger, don't be discouraged. Give me a continuous attack on the four magic enchantments. Let's start!" Roar! With my command, the next moment.. The white tiger burst up fiercely,65 inch touch screen, and in midair, the blue light was big, the claws were all over the sky, and the magic boundary supported by the four holy guards fell down. In the violent clang, the four magic boundaries shook violently and made a loud clang, but they did not break, and easily withstood the impact of the white tiger! Do it again! Look at the end of the first round of the white tiger's bad claws, I roared fiercely, roaring, the white tiger's limbs stretched fiercely, the next moment. Between the big blue light, the claw shadow all over the sky, once again sprinkled down toward the same direction of the boundary. Under the impact of a series of four rounds of broken claws, finally. The magic boundary of the four departments, like a soap bubble that would break at any time, broke and swayed, and finally. After another round of persistence, when the white tiger performed the sixth round of bad claws, the boundary finally broke! Looking at the shocked faces of all the holy guards, smartboard for business ,smart board whiteboard, I could not help frowning. Originally, according to my idea, supporting the four magic enchantments requires huge magic to support them. As long as the attack of the white tiger makes their energy supply insufficient, then the enchantments will surely break! But now I know, my idea is wrong, the white tiger is very powerful, the attack is also very violent, but his personal damage output, but by the four holy guards at the same time supply, so one, I am afraid the energy supply is insufficient, must be the white tiger! However, although my guess is wrong, but my spine is to find the shortcomings of the boundary, sustained single-attribute magic impact, then. Four magic enchantments absorb the energy of a single attribute, so one attribute will be too much, so. The balance of the four magic enchantments will be destroyed! Just now, when the white tiger's six rounds of broken claws were over, the energy of the water system in the four-system boundary had exceeded the standard, far higher than that of the other three systems. In this way, the balance of the whole boundary was destroyed, so the whole boundary was turbulent, and finally it could not be controlled and broke on the spot! Think of here, I can not help frowning, strictly speaking, the four magic boundary is no weakness, consumption tactics simply do not work, if you insist on saying that there are shortcomings, that is to display the boundary people, need high skills, to achieve four in one body, adjust the magic output of the boundary at any time, maintain the balance of the boundary, so that one comes, the need for magic induction, And the ability of magic manipulation is very strong! What's the matter How could this happen! Seeing that the boundary was broken, all the holy guards were stunned. At the same time, Youyou could not help screaming. Looking at Youyou's frightened face, I could not help sighing slightly and simply explaining the reason. After listening to my words, one time, everyone fell into silence, frowning tightly, I could not help thinking, what should I do? You know, the four boundaries are not easy to come by, and. This is perhaps the most powerful defensive spell available to the Holy Guards! Just as he was thinking, Youyou approached me gently and said in a low voice, "Yi, those four girls were specially chosen by me. They are the most powerful and talented people among all the holy guards. Now do you think they should become special boundary masters?" Enchantment mage? After listening to Youyou's words, I couldn't help wondering. Looking at my puzzled expression, Youyou explained: "I mean, let them become mages who specialize in the study of the boundary and take the boundary as the only magic. They will spend their whole life studying and exercising the ability of the boundary. What do you think?" This After listening to Youyou's words, I couldn't help hesitating. According to her, couldn't these four girls learn other spells? If they take the boundary as the only magic all their lives, their ability to control the boundary is needless to say, but if they lose the ability to attack, will they be willing? Looking up uncertainly, I looked at the four holy guards who performed the enchantment. Although I could force them to perform it, would they devote themselves to research and practice by coercion? Think over and over again, finally. I decided to let them decide by themselves. Thinking of this, I looked at the four boundary holy guards seriously and said sincerely,smart interactive whiteboard, "Now, you four have a chance to refuse. Now I want to know if you are willing to become a professional boundary master. If you are not willing, I will not force you. I will choose another four masters to practice!" This hsdsmartboard.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу