Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
KongChuang

The eyes are charming

Рекомендуемые сообщения

A few months later, after autumn, Pang Di's dowry maid, Greensleeves, went back to Hangzhou to visit her family. Mrs. Pang inquired about her daughter's recent situation in detail. Greensleeves hesitated and said that she was not good. Mrs. Pang asked if her son-in-law was not good to the young lady. Greensleaves hesitated for a long time and finally said, "The young lady and her son-in-law have been separated for a long time." Mrs. Pang loved her daughter so much that she was so worried that she couldn't sleep or eat well. The next day, she took her husband to Jiangning to visit her daughter again. In the evening, she called her daughter to the couple in private and asked them about Wang Jian and her. Pang Diqiang said with a smile that she was oversensitive and refused to tell the truth. Finally, Mrs. Pang had no choice but to ask her why she was separated from Wang Jian and repeatedly asked what had happened. Pang Di did not know how to answer for a moment, but covered his face and silently wiped away his tears. When Wang Anshi saw that the couple had hurried here with an uneasy look on their faces, he guessed that it was for their son and daughter-in-law. He stood outside the window and listened for a long time. Finally, he came in with a deep sigh. With tears in his eyes, he bowed deeply to Pang Gong and his wife and said, "Anshi is unworthy of his in-laws. At the beginning, he didn't know that the child had a hidden disease, so he took the initiative to ask for marriage from your daughter. As a result, they still Even if you die, you can't atone for it. Pang Gong was stunned at first, then hurriedly took Wang Anshi in both hands, but did not know how to answer, and Mrs. Pang had already put her arms around her daughter and wept. Wang Anshi went on to say,stainless steel edging strip, "Now I've been demoted and left the capital, and my son has resigned from his official position and is willing to be a commoner. Life is harder than ever, and I dare not involve Adi in suffering with my son.." When Pang Di heard that he meant something wrong, he interrupted him and asked, "Does my father-in-law want to divorce his daughter-in-law again?" "Alas." Wang Anshi sighed but did not answer. He only continued to Pang Gong, "The in-laws are coming this time. It's better to bring Ah Di back to Hangzhou. It's better to get together for a short time or stay for a long time. Even if we have another good son-in-law to marry, we won't have any complaints. We'll prepare a rich dowry for her like a daughter.." "No!" Pang Di and her father objected at the same time. Then Pang Di covered his tears and said, "Didn't I say that last time?"? Since I married Wang Jian,tile trim factory, I have decided to be his wife for the rest of my life, and I don't regret it. Wang Anshi shook his head and said, "It concerns the happiness of your life. Don't act on impulse.". What's more, it's a big blow to your son. He's in a bad mood and deliberately doesn't treat you well, which makes you so depressed and haggard. How can you make people feel at ease if you go on like this? When Mrs. Pang heard this, she was startled again and asked her daughter, "Is your son deliberately not good for you?" "In that case," said Pang Di, "you can go home with your parents. Whether or not you want to marry someone else, you can rest at your mother's home for a few days and make other plans when you are in better health. Wang Anshi nodded and said, "Madam Pang is right.". Adi, you go back to your mother's home for a few days first, and think about it carefully. You can decide whether to marry someone else later. Pang Di looked at his mother's sad and expectant eyes, and felt sad in his heart. He could not bear to disappoint her and wanted to promise her to go home for a short stay. But the figure of Wang Jian came to his mind again. He could not rest assured and hesitated to make a decision. Then her father, tile trim manufacturers ,aluminium tile trim profiles, Wen Yan, said to her, "Dier, go back to your room and rest first. Think about whether you will go home with us tomorrow.". As for the future, I'll discuss it with Chieh-fu. Pang Di nodded and left with tears in his eyes. Passing by the king's house, I vaguely heard the sound of clapping inside, so I stopped to listen carefully, only to find that he was hitting the cup on the table with his chopsticks, singing a clear voice of "Qianqiu Sui Yin": "The cold anvil of the other hall, the painting corner of the isolated city, a school of autumn sound into the vast. The swallows returning from the east go from the sea, and the wild geese coming from the south fall to the sand. Chu Typhoon, Genglou Moon, just like yesterday. Helpless to be bound by some fame and fortune! Helpless to be delayed by his love! It's a pity that the romance is always idle! At the beginning, I left Hua Biao's words, but now I miss Qin Lou's appointment. When I was dreaming, I sobered up and thought. Pang Di felt gloomy for a moment. Wang Jian is still estranged from her since he arrived in Jiangning. He always keeps a cold face and doesn't show his sadness and joy. It's hard to see any emotional performance from him. I don't want him to recite this word alone in the dead of night tonight. There is no word of sorrow in the whole article, but his heart is full of sorrow and autumn. Pang Di meditated on those words: I have no choice but to be bound by fame and wealth! Helpless to be delayed by his love! It's a pity that the romance is always idle! At the beginning, I left Hua Biao's words, but now I miss Qin Lou's appointment. With emotion and pity, he could not help himself, so he pushed the door and went in. He fell asleep at his desk after singing. A pot of broken wine and a solitary cup on the table. Pang Di walked up to him and reached out to touch his face, which was not even red with wine, and his eyes were full of sadness. He looked up slowly and saw her through the dim light in his eyes. He smiled sadly and said, "a bad idea will make you tired all your life. I regret it." She tried to smile, trying to suppress the choking in her throat, and then said, "How can you say that?"? I think I'm drunk. He slightly stamped his head and stroked his forehead, saying, "I want to get drunk, and I can only say what I want to say through drunkenness." "Drunkenness hurts. If you have to drink so much to talk, I'd rather you didn't say anything." Pang Di pushed away the flagon and wine glass in front of him and said with a smile, "Do you regret it?"? But I don't regret it. I am willing to be tired by you. He was silent, gazing only at her, with an undisguised warmth in his eyes. At this time, a rustling autumn wind swept from outside the door. When Pang Di saw that the door had not been closed just now, he went over to close it. Are you leaving? Wang Jian asked behind her. Pang Di turned his head and saw him look frightened. She smiled gently and said, "I'm not going." And closed the door. He was relieved. Sit up straight, smile, raise your arms and relax your hands towards her, and it's a familiar and long-lost state of leisure. "Come," he said softly, "let me kiss you." It was as if she had returned to the past, nothing had happened, the flowers were fragrant and the moon was full, and she was still loved by him. She obediently sat down against him. He put his arm around her waist and held her hand, and after more than a year,china tile trim, his lips were burned on her face again. He kissed her on the forehead. At the moment when his lips touched her skin, four tears came out of their eyes at the same time, but they ignored them and let the drops slide down their cheeks and disappear on their clothes. jecatrims.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу