Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
KongChuang

Imperial engagement: the sweet wife of the ghost king boss

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As soon as Yan Xin stretched out his big hand, he smoothly pulled Mo Li into his arms, and the two of them fell down the cliff together! Chapter 935 was forcibly kissed. Mo Li felt the strength of the whole body gradually full up, she wanted to punch the man around her to fly out. It was you who wanted to leave at the beginning. What on earth do you want now! "Yan Xin!"! What do you want? It's a cliff down there. Do you want to die with me? Yan Xin felt the paper on his back begin to start, and the piercing pain covered his forehead with sweat. He tried his best to hold Mo Li and feel the body temperature of the two of them, as if such contact could relieve his discomfort. Mo Li did not hear the response, and angrily wanted to open his mouth to bite. As a zombie, she is also a good zombie who can drink human blood! Since you are heartless, don't blame me for being heartless! Just as she was thinking about it, Mo Li's hand quietly approached Yan Xin's neck, but as soon as she was halfway through her movements, she was shocked by a tingling feeling. As soon as she tore it, she saw a yellow amulet appear in her hand! "Oh my God!"! What is this? It's so hot! Mo Li felt that her hand was sucked by the yellow amulet, a burning feeling frightened her to shake her hand in a panic, trying to shake off the yellow amulet, but the more she moved, the Yellow amulet on her hand was like a leech! "Yan Xin, what should I do?" Yan Xinneng felt that the magic power on his body was being continuously absorbed by Huang Fu, and he began to become powerless, but because of Mo Li's movements, Huang Fu fell off smoothly,metal trim manufacturers, and he felt a little relaxed. Concentrate and calm down. Don't you know how to use Fa Xiang Lian Hua? The ability to resist the paper with the cold breath of the spell will soon be destroyed by your spell. "Are you hurt?" Mo Li originally did not notice this situation, see Yan Xin's strength seems to be lost more than half, at the moment even the arms around her have become powerless. Her tears began to roll in the eyes, but she did not dare to have the slightest slack, although usually out of tune with the little zombie, this time is unusually strong. Taking a deep breath, Mo Li nodded heavily and directly used Dharma Lianhua to destroy the yellow amulet. After seeing the lotus flower on her fingertips disperse the yellow amulet, she breathed a sigh of relief quietly,stainless steel edge trim, but she was even more nervous in the face of Yan Xin's gradually drooping arms. Yan Xin, can you still hear me? What's the matter with you? Mo Li wanted to attract Yan Xin's attention, but she was still confused and had no idea what was going on. Did you set a trap for me this time? Are you trying to kill me? Mo Li asked this, the heart is sour, in fact, do not want to get a new answer, because she is afraid that his answer will be as ruthless as last time. Will he call her Miss Mo again? Sure enough, when she thought of this, she heard Yan Xin speak slowly. Mo, Auntie. "Mushroom, you big head!" Mo Li gave a vicious roar, not caring that her violent cry would accelerate the downward trend of the two of them. Are you going to be crushed to pieces together? Do you still want to be so rusty? If you dare to call me that, I will let you not see the sun tomorrow! No, even the moon can't be seen! Mo Li, I don't want to drag you down. Wait a minute, stainless steel tile edging ,stainless steel tile trim, I will use magic to send you to a safe place, you be good, don't make trouble! Yan Xin couldn't help laughing out loud when he heard Mo Li's complaint. Really good, the original can feel a person's normal feelings, is such a precious thing? So what kind of way should we cultivate and what kind of immortal should we ascend? At this moment, as long as two people can embrace each other, it is enough. When Yan Xin thought of this, he couldn't help looking up at Mo Li's eyes and saw that her eyes were red and full of tears. It seemed that with a little more stimulation, she could not help crying. He had seen so much of her, and now it was the last time. Take a good look at it! Suddenly, Yan Xin, like a return of light, grabbed Mo Li's arm with a sudden force and dragged her a little closer in his direction. Mo Li just wanted to ask what was going on when she saw Yan Xin's face suddenly coming up, and a soft touch immediately gave her the feeling that her soul was going out of her body. Oh, God! What is this? Yan Xin actually took the initiative to kiss her. Kissed her? Kissed her! Say the important thing three times! She was forcibly kissed by Yan Xin! "What do you want to do." Mo Li just struggled to avoid the attack of Yan Xin, trying to find out what had happened, and her brain could hardly turn around because of Yan Xin's movements. Without waiting for her to open Yan Xin's hand, she was immediately kissed by him again. Two people as close as lips and teeth, for the first time so calm in the face of each other's feelings, that strong feelings like the tide, is about to let them suffocate. After a kiss, Mo Li is still intoxicated, suddenly found that they are close to the ground! Below is the rocky surface, so if you fall down like this, you will be smashed into a sieve, right? Mo Li in the heart silently wail, this has not had time to give birth to the monkey to die, although she is a zombie, but so fell dead image is also very ugly ah! Also, Yan Xin is not a zombie, but he is a living person, this is not to report to the underworld with her, right? No way! Mo Li gritted his teeth, hurriedly propped up Yan Xin's body, turned around in one direction, and put himself under it. Yan Xin discovered her idea, and his face became extremely gloomy. Mo Li, what do you want to do? Yan Xin, you can't die here! I am a zombie anyway, I can get through this, but you may not! Said, Mo Li began to quickly recall all the magic he had learned, at this moment is really very regretful that he did not study hard earlier, the teachings of the elders were always ignored by her, now good, it is really a book to use when the side hate less ah! "No, I have only one chance to save you. Don't move!" Suddenly remembered a spell,aluminum tile edge trim, Mo hedge eyes a bright, suddenly the whole pretty face is bright, the whole person looks unprecedented beautiful and moving!. jecatrims.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу