Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
KongChuang

Taishang Zhang

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Later, he consulted Gongzheng Shrike and Mr. Chang Ling, who had been staying in the capital. Shrike, of course, could not stop the king from going to see a miraculous doctor to renew his life, but suggested that he take the generals of the four towns in the country with him, in case there was any accident when he left the capital for treatment, which would lead to changes in the country. And long age gentleman asked in detail the sword general and little Miao Pengshan what happened, almost no details are not let go, he also supported the king to go to Pengshan forbidden place to recuperate. Because he knew where it was, and what Mr. Li Lu said was very reasonable. Long age I am not good to open this mouth, did not expect a young monk actually very simply let the king do so. It concerns the vitality and longevity of the monarch. Of course, we should be careful. Although General Dao is highly cultivated, what he is good at is only the magical power of swordsmanship. Shrike and Changling need to see Huwa himself with their own eyes to see if his means are as magical as General Dao said, so that they can rest assured that he can regulate the body for the monarch. The two masters came to the forbidden place to see the tiger baby, but their attitude was very polite. They asked him what kind of secret method he had practiced and what he had learned about the way to save the medicine? Huwa's attitude towards these two senior people is also very respectful, but there is no very surprised or even frightened look, speaking of dealing with the world's people, he also patted Cang Sha on the shoulder and drank wine. Huwa did not say that he had practiced any specific secret methods, but also talked about a lot of insights and experiences. Mr. Chang Ling is a great expert, and he asked very carefully, focusing on what kind of method the tiger baby used to refine medicine for people in the valley? Huwa explains very thoroughly how to sense the nature of the elixir,aluminium edge trim, how to refine the elixir effect into the form and spirit, how to cut into other people's form and spirit with magic power, and so on. The longer I listen to it, the more surprised I am. The realms described by Huwa can be achieved by a monk in the four realms in theory, but in fact they are unlikely to be achieved. It is necessary to have the purest foundation of cultivation, and the corresponding cultivation is in an extreme realm. Otherwise, it is not only impossible to succeed, but also impossible to act casually like Huwa. But the long age does not doubt what the tiger baby said,stainless tile trim, because there are some subtle and mysterious insights, only people who have experienced it can accurately describe it, not to mention that General Dao and Shaomiao have witnessed it with their own eyes. Mr. Chang Ling even moved his love for talent and wanted to accept Huwa as his disciple. However, the young monk, who called himself Li Lu, did not tell the origin of his teacher. Presumably, his elder should be a great master in the world, and his realm of cultivation is probably far above his age. So long age just gave up this idea, he knew that although the cultivation is high, but I am afraid also can not teach the tiger baby such a successor. On the second day after Shrike and Chang Ling "visited" Huwa, the king of the country formally summoned him. The tiger baby was slightly surprised when he saw the queen, because the king was not bedridden as everyone had guessed. He sat there, sprightly and red-faced. How could he look like he was dying of a serious illness in the rumor? Huwa saluted the king as a monk. Smiling, the king stood up and supported him with his own hands. "Little sir," he said, "you must be surprised to see me." To tell the truth, stainless steel tile edge trim ,aluminum tile trim, Huwa was not surprised, but he felt a little helpless about the king's name. He thought that when he left the country of Xiangshi and came to the country of Bashi, the title of "Little Sir" would be far away from him, but he did not expect to call him that as soon as he opened his mouth. "Sir" was originally used to refer to virtuous elders, but now it is also used to refer to those who have cultivated themselves. According to the custom at that time, if it was not named, it would be more respectful. So the king did not call Mr. Li Lu, but Huwa looked too young, and it seemed inappropriate to call him Mr. Li, but it was very appropriate to call him Mr. Li. Huwa replied, "The Lord seems to be in high spirits, but when you just supported me with your hand, I already felt your vitality.". You must have taken the rare elixir in the world, stimulated all the potential of vitality, and recovered from serious illness. But mortal life is not infinite, and now your longevity yuan is coming to an end. Huwa called him "Lord of the State" instead of "Lord" or "Lord", which meant that he was not a subject born in Bashi State. However, he did not ask these questions. The monks on Bayuan often traveled to and from various countries, such as the big sects like Chiwangqiu, whose descendants were all over Bayuan. "You can see my condition at a glance," she said, nodding her head! Three years ago, I was dying of a serious illness, and all kinds of treatment were ineffective. I asked Meng Yingqiu for the elixir of immortality, and I was able to recover so far. Now my subjects see that I am still glowing, but in a few months, I am afraid I will fall. If the young gentleman makes a move to cure for me, what kind of situation can it be? The king spoke so directly that he actually asked Huwa how long he could live? Huwa said with a wry smile, "This kind of thing is hard to say. It won't be clear until I make a move.". The reason why I invited the Lord to come here is that I hope to have the best effect. He sighed, "The young gentleman is telling the truth. He is not eager to boast about something that is unknown and difficult to verify.". I don't know if you have any requirements for me to regulate my body and tonify my vitality and longevity. Huwa replied, "I don't know what the effect is. It's too early to say thank you. Let's talk about it afterwards." I have only one request at the moment, that is, no one should disturb me, and I should cast the spell alone. When the king summoned Huwa, Lord Gongzheng and the four town generals were nearby, but none of them interrupted. At this time, he heard several people coughing, apparently to remind the king that if he agreed to Huwa's request, it would be a bit risky, in case of any accident, he would be in trouble, which was tantamount to putting his life in the hands of the young man. But he looked around at the others with a smile and said, "You all seem to be a little worried."! This little gentleman called me here from the capital of the country, and wanted to cast a spell alone to heal my body. Did he not put his life in my hands? Besides, I don't have much time left to live! You notice that no matter what the result of the little gentleman's treatment of my body is, you can't embarrass him afterwards. 03 2. King Hou Li (Part Two) The tiger baby alone cast a spell to regulate the body of the king, if there is any accident, such as the most extreme situation, improper means to kill the king,tile profile factory, of course, he himself can not leave here alive. But the king saw very clearly that Huwa could not have come to harm him, and that he would not have lived long. jecatrims.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу