Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
KongChuang

Worm blood boils

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The moth promised and flew quickly into the air. Because of its small size, the toads only noticed Wu's appearance and did not find it at all. After the second practice, the moth is really extraordinary, two powerful brain waves in the space invisible transmission past, directly hit the golden red two toads! See their eyes suddenly become hazy, suddenly suddenly opened his big mouth, each spit out a sword, mercilessly toward each other to stab! Toad spits sword, which should be the strongest Ninjutsu of this kind of Ninjutsu! In a hissing sound, the two swords split the two toads in two at the same time! Following the bodies of Hokage and Golden Shadow, they fell to the ground at the same time, bursting all over their bodies and dying with blood! Fire phoenix saw reinforcements, immediately spirit, it nodded gratefully toward Wu, and then struggled to vibrate wings, like a red fireball, toward the last yellow toad hit! Wu can see that this way of using body impact should be the specialty of Fire Phoenix, as long as it is hit, the other side will quickly vaporize in the high temperature, really fierce! "Quack." The yellow toad saw that his companions had all died, and his eyes showed a look of fear. Originally it thought that with their three toads,ceramic sandblasting nozzles, can encircle the fire phoenix to kill, but did not expect is, suddenly kill a Cheng Yaojin, use an inexplicable move, then let the two companions kill each other and die! As it cried, it quickly jumped into the village of Muyin, trying to escape the pursuit of the Fire Phoenix! But how can the speed of the toad be compared with that of the Fire Phoenix, known as the overlord of the sky? With a flash of red light,ceramic bobbin heater core, the yellow toad sent out a sad roar, and quickly vaporized in the hot heat! The last ninja in the ninja village, the shadow of the earth, also fell in a pool of blood! "It seems that all the elite ninjas in Ninja Village have been wiped out!" Wu Yun raised his eyes and scanned the whole scene carefully. If there were any survivors, he would not hesitate to rush over and end each other's lives. After destroying the yellow toad, the fire phoenix was very excited to sing a few times into the sky, spitting out all the bad breath that had just been attacked. Fire Phoenix saw Wu, suddenly flew over, and then hovered beside him, constantly singing loudly, as if very grateful to him. "Nothing, just a little help." Wu smiled on the surface, but he had to exercise to resist the heat waves emitted by the fire phoenix, and he complained incessantly in his heart. Suddenly, a dark shadow magically appeared in front of the corpse of the four shadows. It was an old man with white hair. He looked anxious and murmured, ceramic welding tape ,ceramic bobbin heater, "Alas, it was all because of practicing martial arts. As a result, he came late.." It seems that both sides will be hurt in the end. Then he raised his head and looked at Wu and the fire phoenix in the sky. "Who are you?" He asked coldly. Me? Will you tell me who you are first? Wu in the momentum is not weak, with the body against each other, at this time the fire phoenix in the sky constantly flying, very alert looking at this uninvited guest. I am Gale Mountain! Volume V Chapter 138 Maoshan Traitor Novel Bus Updated: July 7, 2010 20:06:18 Words in this chapter: 4669 Notice: My fantasy new book "This color is not that color" will be released soon, and then please come to support me, hehe.. ---------------------- "So you are Fengming Mountain. I was looking for you, but I didn't expect you to come to me on your own initiative." Wu sneers, his eyes coldly sweep the body of Fengming Mountain, his heart rises a trace of vigilance, always feel the strength of the enemy in front of him, even stronger than imagined. Young man, who on earth are you and why do you want to stir up trouble? Gale Mingshan stared at Wu Jiongjiong, guessing the identity of the other party in his heart. Dressed in a ninja suit, he seemed to be a spy already lurking in the ninja village. Vaguely, the wind Mingshan thought of the recent period of time in some ninjas in the strange poison. Could this young man be the poisoner? Gale Mingshan thought. "My name is Wu, and I'm here to take your life today." When Wu finished, he shot numerous powerful water arrows with both hands and attacked Fengming Mountain. This move is not an attack, but he wants to see how strong the other side is. The body of Fengming Mountain disappeared like a ghost, and all the water arrows failed! Wind Ming Mountain appeared in another place. His eyes were full of light. He said angrily, "Hum, I know. So you are the poisoner!"! Now that you've bumped into my hand, of course I won't let you go. Ji Jian Mingshan muttered to himself, then raised his hand, and countless pieces of yellow paper flew out of his hand and stuck to the body on the ground. The bodies of these magicians, swordsmen, and ninjas, after being stuck in the yellow amulet, suddenly jumped up, stiffened, stretched out their arms, and rushed toward Wu! What is this? Do you want to catch up with Dafa? Why is it similar to the kung fu of the Maoshan School. Wu remembered that there was a record of this kind of practice in the Collection of Sanqing Charms, which seemed to be similar to the kungfu performed by Fengming Mountain in front of him. After the catalysis of the spell, the whole body of this zombie is extremely hard, and the ordinary attack is basically ineffective. Wu looked around at hundreds of ferocious zombies, dark sigh, the heart is a pity that he did not cultivate Taixu magic, otherwise break up this kind of zombie array, it is really easy. Iron beetle armor quickly evolved on the surface of the body, its strange shape surprised Fengming Mountain, he secretly accelerated the drive of zombies, want to see what kind of strength Wu Ming is in front of him. Hundreds of zombies formed a battle group and launched an organized attack on Wu under the control of Mingshan. Wu relying on the protection of the armor of the iron beetle, quickly rushed through the zombie array, two pairs of mantis arm knife like two dark green lightning, high-speed cutting the body of the zombies! A burst of sound sounded,cordierite c520, and all the zombies hit by the mantis arm knife were disassembled into eight pieces, and the dismembered corpses were arranged on the ground. In the blink of an eye, all the hundreds of zombies were killed by Wu. global-ceramics.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу