Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Gao Qingyang makes a question mark in the heart: So, the Rouge has four or five hours of time or so every day in Hainan, and her whereabouts are unknown? At the beginning of the investigation of the case, the police investigated the call records of Yanzhi's mobile phone and found no suspicious objects. Rouge uses several mobile phone numbers at the same time-Gao Qingyang knows that there are three numbers: for her work, for her life, and for contacting Meng Yong. Gao Qingyang believes that it is not excluded that Rouge has another spare number. Of course, this has brought great difficulties to the investigation work. Gao Qingyang: Mr. Meng, the fetus in Yanzhi's abdomen is neither yours nor Qiaoyu's, which proves that Yanzhi does have a close relationship with a third man. Come to think of it, Rouge has spent the longest time with you in her work and life. Do you have any clues about this man? Meng Yong pondered for a long time: "I have been a very delicate man, but I didn't realize that there was such a man.". Rouge's work is very tense and busy. Ordinarily, she has no other time except to be with me. "So, Mr. Meng, is this man a colleague who works with Rouge?" Meng Yong shook his head resolutely: "This is absolutely impossible!"! I am the media director, supervising the planning, recording and broadcasting of the program. Rouge's working group is the focus of my supervision. I can see her almost all the time. If someone has an affair with her under my nose,endless pool swim spa, I believe I will be aware of it. This man must be someone outside the TV circle! Meng Yong seemed to suddenly remember something: "Yes, Rouge will also contact another group in her work, that is, special guests-according to the different themes of each program, TV stations will invite all kinds of elites from the literary and artistic circles to participate, including movie stars,endless swimming pool, singers, talent show stars, scholars and writers.." "Rouge is a very lively person. Every time she finishes a program, she will add some friends of special guests.". They are elite people who can help her in every way. Gao Qingyang asked: "Has she ever paid special attention to someone?" Meng Yong shook his head: "Rouge is a deep-hearted person, she has never shown in front of me..." Although Gao Qingyang felt a little difficult to open his mouth, he still said, "Mr. Meng, even if Yanzhi is busy, she has found the time to date with that man." Do you know if she has any other regular activities besides work and dating with you? Meng Yong thought for a while: "She is a fastidious woman, clothes and shoes have to be bought in Hong Kong, she will take two or three days a month to go to Hong Kong, jacuzzi suppliers ,massage bathtub manufacturers, said to go shopping-I think this is the time.." "He said with some difficulty." The rest of my free time … We basically stayed together. When Gao Qingyang returned to the police station, he immediately sent a detective to take out the video of Yanzhi hosting the program in the past year and look at the special guests who met the following conditions: male, in his thirties, living in Hong Kong or a nearby city. Finally, she targeted a person: Jiang Feng, a 35-year-old young professor at a university in Guangzhou, who was a guest on a program in October last year. His research direction is Chinese classical literature. He has profound attainments in the study of classical masterpieces. Because of his elegant and unrestrained style, he was laughingly called "a man like the wind" by Yanzhi in the program. Gao Qingyang fixed such a picture: Rouge propped up her chin charmingly and asked Jiang Feng, a special guest, "Professor Jiang, you are young and talented. I heard that you are still single now!"! Can you tell me what kind of girl you like best? Jiang Feng bantered, "Well.." Of course, Miss Rouge is like you! The audience burst into laughter. Rouge twisted her waist and winked. "Really?"? That's what Professor Jiang said! Invite me to have a midnight snack after the program is recorded. 。 She stared at Jiang Feng, her eyes twinkling, as if a leopard had seen its prey. Chapter XIV Major Criminal Suspects Bride Chapter 14 Major Criminal Suspect Gao Qingyang targeted Jiang Feng in the investigation. Soon, his whereabouts in late August were clear: Jiang Feng's university was still on summer vacation in August. He was invited by a private university in Haikou to give a lecture on "Literary Literacy" to a cadre training class. The training class lasted for one month. He did not return to Guangzhou until September. Haikou City, where Jiang Feng was located at that time, was only an hour and a half's drive from the city where Yanzhi died. When Gao Qingyang learned about this, he felt that he had enough reasons to go to Guangzhou immediately and start the investigation of Professor Jiang as soon as possible. Gao Qingyang went home to pack up her clothes and supplies. When her adopted daughter Meimei saw her, she rushed up in surprise: "Mom, are you back?!" Gao Qingyang hugged her daughter and kissed her little face gently: "Good daughter!" Meimei stood away and looked behind her. "Hey, where is Tang Lan?" Tang Lan has always wanted Meimei to call him by name, and Meimei is naturally "Tang Lan, Tang Lan", which is more righteous than Gao Qingyang. Gao Qingyang feels that this big and small are the same kind of maverick. Gao Qingyang took her by the hand: "Tang Lan will come back in a few days. He said he would bring you a great gift!" Meimei sighed regretfully: "I thought he came back with you!" " Gao Qingyang thought, this little girl really likes Tang Lan. The little girl saw Gao Qingyang open her luggage, but instead of taking out her clothes, she packed up a few clothes and put them in. She was unhappy: "Hum, you're not leaving again, are you?!"! Is there a mother like you? Gao Qingyang crouched in front of her and looked into Meimei's eyes: "Oh?"? What kind of mother am I? "Well, you come and go, and you don't care about people at all." Meimei curled her lips and looked like she was going to cry. But mom's job is very important to catch criminals. "Don't I matter?!" Gao Qingyang is somewhat unreasonable, she thought, such a dialogue, probably every parent who has been a criminal policeman has experienced. She also felt very indebted to the child. Gao Qingyang's eyes suddenly brightened, and she had a good idea: "Meimei,hot tub spa manufacturers, do you still have half a month to start school?"? Do you want to go to the seaside for a holiday? Tang Lanren in Hainan Island, Gao Qingyang is playing his idea again, she found that there is such a person on standby at any time is really great. monalisa.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу