Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
JosephHeldt

Fugue _ Xu Gongzi Shengzhi _ txt Novel Paradise

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Teacher Liu's face also became dignified, she looked at Han Ziying with questioning eyes but did not speak. Ziying smiled and tried to ease the heavy atmosphere. "Now there is good news. Ishino found out that there is a medicine in the world that can cure your premature aging.". At the end of this month, I will go to find this medicine, and at the beginning of next month, Ishino will also go to help. If you find it, you won't have to take this yellow bud pill every three days. Teacher Liu: This is a good thing. You told me the truth because you knew about the drug, didn't you? Ziying: Yes. Ishino wouldn't let me say it earlier. He didn't want you to worry. I'm telling you this today because if we don't find this medicine, I hope you don't blame Ishino. Miss Liu: Thank you, Sister Ziying … And thank you, Ishino. Ziying: I'm leaving tomorrow, so let's get together today. Have a drink together and wish us luck. When they were talking, I was listening quietly all the time. I felt that I couldn't get a word in edgewise. Then I answered, "Thank you for your hard work, Ziying. Today's wine is a toast to you." Teacher Liu looked at me and followed my words and said, "I don't know how to thank you, but I made Ziying work so hard.". I want to toast you a few more times today. I know you are not ordinary people,heavy duty metal racking, so I won't say anything superfluous. Ziying: "Well, when Ah Xiu comes, let's start the banquet.". I won't cook today. Try Zhiweilou. The skill of those cooks. I have been away for more than half a month, and I want to know the bottom in my heart. I have taught them to cook for half a year, and everyone has commented on how I taught them. The chef of Zhiweilou is not as good as Han Ziying in cooking. But the food is also quite good. I, Liu Feier,pallet rack shelving, Han Ziying and a Xiu drank in the middle of the gentleman, and what they drank was Zhiwei Lou. A special brew. Sister Ziying taught the chefs how to cook, but she didn't teach them how to make wine. The wine sold in Zhiweilou is actually old Chunhuang. But Ziying added something special to it. Of course, it was not the original Huangyadan, but a few of the ingredients in Huangyadan that were not rare. The taste of drinking it was the same as adding Huangyadan wine. No wonder the business of Zhiweilou was so good. At the beginning, we all took turns to toast Ziying. Ziying was a good drinker. Although her face was as beautiful as peach blossoms, her eyes were still sober. Today's rule is to drink the bottle. One person holds a flagon, and each person drinks only the wine in his own flagon. As I drank, I gradually drank more, but I was the one. Liu Feier does not drink much, and a Xiu and Ziying's capacity for liquor is not comparable to that of ordinary people. Perhaps there is something in the heart and it is not good to show it in front of Liu Feier, industrial racking systems ,warehouse storage racks, this way of drinking is easy to drink too much. Seven points of wine when the gentleman outside the house suddenly someone knocked at the door, opened the door to see the wind gentleman. Feng Junzi came uninvited and said with a smile, "Today I wanted to celebrate that I got the title of" Three Good Students "and wanted to come out for a drink. As soon as I heard that the four of you had closed the door to drink, I didn't even call me, so I smelled the wine. Xiu replied, "You're late. We've almost finished drinking." Feng Junzi: "I haven't drunk since you finished. Make room quickly." Xiu still wanted to answer. Ziying stood up and said, "Xiu and I are almost drunk. Feng Junzi, you can continue to accompany Ishino and Teacher Liu.". Weren't you here to celebrate a triple? Then you should toast the head teacher a few glasses of wine. Ziying pulled Ah Xiu out of the table and added a pair of bowls and chopsticks to Feng Junzi. When Ah Xiu took another pot and brought it to Feng Junzi, Feng Junzi shook his hand and said, "Don't give me the flagon. I'll just drink from the stone wild pot." Miss Liu: "I can't drink the wine in my pot. Mr. Feng will drink it for me." As he spoke, he raised the pot and poured a cup for Feng Junzi. Ziying and a Xiu looked at each other, their eyes seemed a little helpless and a little worried. The wind gentleman is not polite, sit down to drink and eat vegetables. My drunkenness was already very strong. As soon as Feng Junzi stirred it up again and drank a few more cups, I felt dizzy and hot. Today's wine has a great staying power. Han Ziying went in to add food and said to Liu Feier, "You've all drunk a lot. Ishino seems to have drunk too much. You should go and have a rest.". ” Liu Feier glanced at me and said, "I really drank a lot. Let's break up." Ziying: "Send Ishino to find a place to lie down. Sister Phyl, your new house is not far from here. Can you send Ishino there to have a rest?" Liu Feier: "Ok, no problem, I will send Ishino there." I shook my glass and said, "I'm fine. You don't have to send me. I'll go back to school by myself." Liu Feier: How can you go back to school like this? Listen to me and come home with me. Feng Junzi, you should also drink a few cups less. Don't go to school for evening self-study after drinking today. Wind gentleman: "You go to go, do not need to manage me.". It's a pity not to eat this table. I'll drink two more cups. Don't worry, I won't drink too much. Liu Feier held my arm and went downstairs. Her new house was in the Binjiang Community opposite Binjiang Road. It was not far to walk. After we left, Feng Junzi closed the door to drink and eat. He enjoyed it very much. However, not long after, he suddenly opened the door. He stood at the door and shouted angrily, "Han Ziying and Shi Zhixiu, get out of here.". How dare you put a drug in my wine, and it's an aphrodisiac! You don't want to live, do you? Han Ziying and a Xiu have been staying outside the door of the gentleman's residence, with an embarrassed look on their faces. Hearing Feng Junzi open the door and scold him, Ah Xiu whispered, "It's not an aphrodisiac, it's a dragon's head elixir." Feng Junzi: "If Longshou Dan is not an aphrodisiac, what is it?" Han Ziying: "I didn't expect you to come. The wine wasn't prepared for you. I gave you a new pot, but you didn't drink it. You had to drink what they had in the pot." Feng Junzi: So you drugged Teacher Liu and Ishino. Xiu,metal racking systems, why don't you mend your ways despite repeated admonitions? Last time you were trapped in the sacred wood forest for such a long time, don't you understand the reason? It's the same trick again today. Han Ziying: "Don't blame Ah Xiu. It's none of her business. Today's ideas are all from me, and the medicine in the wine is also from me.". Are you going to punish me? 。 kingmoreracking.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу