Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
JosephHeldt

President of Kuroda Meng Duojin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"You should know something about me since we met. Do you think I dare?" With these words, he put his face close to her. Instinctively, she shrank her neck. "You're such a.." "You have no reason to refuse me, because we are a good match." When the words fell, he kissed her again. This time, he captured her lips with lightning speed, although she avoided his lips and tongues, but he insisted on pestering her. The feeling of regret on the tip of her tongue was something she had never experienced before, but surprisingly, she didn't hate it. She should have felt angry and humiliated by being treated in this way, but the unknown tide of love in her heart drowned her original disgust. His kisses are overbearing and unreasonable, but they are deeply affectionate and gentle. She doesn't feel violated, she feels loved. He said he liked her, and at this moment, she believed it completely. "Maki.." His hand rested gently on her waist and stroked her back,disc air diffuser, which was a little stiff with fear. Magically, under his gentle touch, she really relaxed her body. "Um.." She let out a murmur, as if she were acting like a spoiled child, as if she were begging for mercy. She did not know that her casual voice was deeply teasing his every erotic nerve, and he dared to say that if she continued to make such a provocative voice,disc air diffuser, he would be desperate to possess her. In fact, from the very beginning, he suppressed the desire that did not listen to him, but. He is a normal man, and it is inevitable that he will lose control-especially in the face of the girl he likes. He really didn't want to frighten her, but when he found out, his hand had climbed to her chest unconsciously, covering her rapid rise and fall of fullness. "Uh.." Maki was stunned. Being touched by a man on the chest, she could not help feeling frightened and struggling, but she found that his warm hands did not bring her the feeling of fear and disgust. When his warm palm wrapped around her, Mechanical fine screen ,MBR reactor, there was an unknown foolish movement in her heart. She felt humiliated, as if she were a horny womanizer. "No," she resisted feebly. "Maki" pressed his lips against her earlobes, giving her a deadly thrill. She gasped and her mind went blank. "Mmm." He felt that she liked his flirtation, liked his kisses and touches, and although she was struggling, she always gave people a sense of bravado. "Don't." With a push of her hand, she pushed him away from her chest. She panted slightly and her face turned red. I.. Stick to it He tried to calm down. "You don't like it?" She raised her eyes and answered without hesitation. "Like it." "That.." He was stunned. "Like doesn't mean you can." She said. "It all happened so fast, I couldn't bear it." "What do you want me to do?" Although his body and mind longed for her, he did not want to force her. She bowed her head and said nothing, as if she were thinking about something. "Maki," he lifted her face. "Tell me what you really think." Meeting his sincere and eager eyes, she was slightly stunned. What was really in her mind? From the moment she met him, he attracted her, and although she thought he was a little rude and arrogant, she was also robbed by his confidence and charm. When she saw him, her eyes would turn on him uncontrollably-although she was always deliberately evasive. When she could not see him, her heart and her head were completely occupied by his figure, although she did not want to admit the fact. But she knew that no matter how much she criticized him and disliked him, her heart was full of him. When she finally knew about his relationship with Midoriko, she found herself not only surprised, but also relieved. She even wondered if she and he would develop any kind of possibility. He patted her cheek. "Is it so hard for you to be honest?" "Why do I have to say it?" She puffed out her cheeks a little affectedly. "You don't have to say anything. When I ask you a question, you nod or shake your head to answer me." He said. She frowned slightly and looked at him like a bewildered little girl. He smiled, "I ask you, do you hate me?" She hesitated and shook her head a little reluctantly. "Do you think I'm a good person?" Shingo smiled gently. She didn't shake her head, but she didn't nod either. She just blushed and looked at him. For him, this is also a kind of answer. He smiled with satisfaction and continued to ask. "Do you have a boyfriend now?" She shook her head, and she shook it with certainty. "Do you think we're a speed-dating couple?" She blinked and looked at him shyly and in surprise. She felt.. He's try to get her to say something. Before she could respond to him, he asked the next question. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Looking at the sly smile on his face, she raised her eyebrows and stared. He didn't take it seriously, and Jiji asked. "Let me put it another way. Can I be your boyfriend?" Finding that no matter how he asked questions, it seemed that she was the one who suffered losses, Maki was so ashamed that he started to push his chest. "You are so treacherous. Every question is a trap for me." She said. "Because I'm a businessman." He grinned. "Yes, you are a profiteer." She scolded like a spoiled child. "Have dinner together tomorrow night." He suddenly changed the subject. "Why?" She asked, unable to respond. "We started dating and doing what couples do." He said. She squinted at him shrewdly. "What lovers do?"? Are you,rapid sand filters, are you seducing me? "Does it work?" He looked at her with a smile and raised his eyebrows. "It's no use." She said without thinking. He laughed, not at all frustrated. "I'll meet you at your door at seven." He said. "I'm working." She said. "Well, I'll wait for you in the coffee shop." She was stunned. "You know my coffee shop?" He winked mischievously. "I'll start gathering information after I lock on to the target." "You.." She really lost to him. khnwatertreatment.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу