Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
JosephHeldt

The road to immortality

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"This'Tianling Sword 'is good.". 'Blood Shadow Wing 'is also very powerful. Just then, a young man in a gorgeous brocade robe came over, his eyes slightly bright, fixed on the "Tianling Sword". I am willing to exchange two high-level magic weapons for two third-level magic weapons in your hands! The young man in brocade robe said with a smile. Advanced magic weapon?! All the Jiedan monks present were slightly surprised. For the existence of Jiedan period, the power of the higher magic weapon is extremely powerful, but it is extremely difficult to manipulate. But in front of the brocade robe youth, unexpectedly can easily take out two advanced magic weapons, moreover the age looks also calculates big. This shows that the identity of this young man is certainly not simple. The old man, surnamed Fan, glanced at the young man in brocade robe, shook his head and said, "Although the advanced magic weapon is extremely precious, I don't need him." The young man in brocade robe was surprised and said, "Your strength is far superior to that of the monks in the usual period of making elixirs. It is reasonable to say that it is not a big problem to manipulate the superior magic weapon.." The old man, surnamed Fan, said with a sigh, "My life is about to end, but I'm not interested in such things as advanced magic weapons. What I need most is the anti-heaven elixir that hits the infant period of the yuan Dynasty.". Besides, the old man's hands are not without a superior magic weapon. The young man in brocade robe was suddenly enlightened, and some of the monks around him who did not understand also knew the purpose of the old man's trip. The old man surnamed Fan was the first person in the state of Zhao in the period of cultivation. His capital was not even weaker than that of the ordinary monks in the period of yuan Ying. The only thing he lacked was the progress in cultivation. Next to the monks are also dark sigh,lamella tube, the old man surnamed Fan has entered the Dzogchen period for hundreds of years, at this moment Shouyuan will be exhausted, want to impact the yuan Ying period, the probability is too low. The general elixir is of no use to the old man, unless someone has a very rare'baby elixir '. The old man surnamed Fan said lightly. Hua Ying Dan! All the monks in the field held their breath. For the monks in the period of making elixir, "Hua Ying Dan" is the holy elixir. However, the number of "Huaying Dan" in the realm of cultivation is very small,wall penstocks, and even if the monks in the period of making Dan have it, they will trade it. Moreover, most of the "Hua Ying Dan" are in the hands of the yuan Ying monks, because "Hua Ying Dan" is a kind of main material. We need a non-exhausted yuan Ying. Behind every "Hua Ying Dan", it means the fall of a monk in the period of yuan Ying! The young man in brocade robe said regretfully, "I don't have Huaying Dan in my hand. Even if I do, I won't trade it.". However, I heard that in the transaction of yuan Yingqi monks, a top magic weapon can be exchanged for a'Huaying Dan '. "Top magic weapon?" The old man, surnamed Fan, shook his head. "How can I have a'top magic weapon '?" 。 The top magic weapon is a magic weapon above level seven. The number of yuan Ying monks with the top magic weapon is very small in the whole Sanxing Realm. Zhang Heng's heart can not help but sigh, think at the beginning, he also used silver flame to devour two top magic weapons? Now that I think about it, it's a bit of a waste. But on second thought, rotary vacuum disc filters ,Belt Filter Press, one's own strength and monks are fundamental, and everything else is external. Just like the old man surnamed Fan in front of us, as the first person in the period of Zhao Jiedan, the capital in his hands is extremely abundant, but in the face of the bottleneck of cultivation and the end of life, all the magic weapons are useless. In the process of practicing, Zhang Heng wasted a lot of magic weapons, but in exchange for the transformation of the body and soul itself. At this moment, his life span is far longer than that of ordinary monks. Even if he stops practicing, he can live for thousands of years, which is not worse than the existence of the deification period. And other monks, even if they have the same magic weapon in their hands, it is very difficult to exchange for the progress of cultivation: cultivation can rely on the elixir to impact, but with the passage of time, the effect of the elixir will become worse and worse, and ultimately it is impossible to enter the eternal immortal way. The old man is willing to pay any price as long as anyone can take out the'Baby Dan '! The old man, surnamed Fan, took out a high magic weapon from his storage bag, which made the monks present roar. It is indeed the first person in the period of Zhao Jiedan, even the advanced magic weapon, can take out two pieces at one time. There is no doubt that the power of Tianling Sword can be compared with that of ordinary advanced magic weapons. And the power of this blood shadow wing is beyond your imagination, the original old man is relying on this thing, escaped from the hands of a monk in the early days of yuan Ying, and even caused him some small trouble. ” The old man surnamed Fan said lightly that his eyes were fixed on the "blood shadow wings", revealing a few traces of reluctance. Heavenly Spirit Sword + Blood Shadow Wing + a high magic weapon, the combined value of these three items can make a monk in the period of Jiedan crazy and jealous. But the presence of the monks, still no reply. In the face of the "Huaying Dan" that can impact the yuan Ying period, even if the monks present in the period of Jiedan have it, they will not take it out. Xiuwei and Shouyuan are the most precious for any cultivator. I still have dozens of four-level seals in my hands, which contain the level of magic in the period of Jiedan, and the added value can be equal to a higher magic weapon. The old man, surnamed Fan, glanced at the monks present and shook the seal in his hand. The whole second floor of the pavilion was dead silent. Still no one wants to come out and trade. Alas! With a deep sigh, the old man surnamed Fan thought to himself, "Is God going to kill me?"? If there is no baby Dan, in a few decades, he will turn into a pile of loess, magic weapons, spar and other things, even if more, what is the point? Under the gaze of the monks, the old man surnamed Fan walked down the second floor of the pavilion with dim eyes. He is going to try his luck in another place where people gather during the period of Jiedan. As for the place where yuan Ying's monks traded, he could not go at all. Zhang Heng glanced at the third floor of the pavilion and found that there was a strong ban blocking the stairs. He thought that there might be a monk of yuan Ying sitting on the stairs, but he did not rashly use divine consciousness to detect it. With a faint smile,Rotating sludge scraper, Zhang Heng pulled Ning Xuerong and followed the old man surnamed Fan. Chapter 298 difficulties. Heng and Ning Xuerong followed the old man surnamed Fan out of the pavilion. Alas! After the old man surnamed Fan walked out of the trading pavilion, he could not help sighing, and his eyes showed a little helplessness and despair. Zhang Heng did not contact him immediately and followed him for some distance. The two Taoist friends followed Fan Mou for a long time and did not know what their intentions were. 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу