Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Cintron

Xiu Shen Yi Shi Lu

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"Ah, ah, ah, I was targeted as soon as I entered the city!"! Should we teach them a lesson? Cain, these people are yours to deal with! As long as there is no human life, you can do whatever you want! Cain and I walked slowly, so we listened to every word of their conversation! Of course you can't ignore it when you know it! After hearing my command, Cain immediately stopped and waited for the people behind him to come! As soon as he felt the men coming behind him, Cain turned around and said, "Are you going to cut off your hands?"? Or a broken foot? Or three or four broken ribs? Make your own choice! If I had to choose, I would give you a lot of'discounts'! The men stopped when they saw Cain turn around. Hearing Cain's words, I didn't understand what Cain meant! What are you talking about, boy? Are you itching and want to find me to scratch you? A giant man with a giant axe on his back stepped forward, moving his fists to catch food and making a sound like a'broken bone '! The people on the street saw the situation and immediately ran away. Because I don't want to be involved in this dispute! Soon only Cain and the others were left on the street! Cain, get rid of it! If I don't hurry, I'll lose Lana! I turned to Cain and shouted! In front of Lana did not know what had happened, or a happy look walking around! After hearing my urging, Cain had no choice but to say regretfully, "Hey, if you want me to choose by myself, I can't help it!"! Let you break your hands and feet! But you still have to break a few ribs! Then Cain ran to the other side! The speed is as slow as the speed of ordinary people running past! Smelly boy, I don't know the depth of heaven and earth! Let me teach you a lesson! The big fellow waved his hand and punched Cain! But the hand changed direction before it touched Cain's body. Cain broke his opponent's hand as fast as he could! The better angle is 90 degrees! Before the big fellow could feel the pain in his hand, his man suddenly fell to his knees on the ground! Then he spat blood and fell to the ground! His feet are badly deformed! The chest has also been sunken into a fast! Those people froze when they saw their companions become like this! What did you,Lactoferrin Manufacturer, you, do? Why did he become like this? The elder brother said to Cain in surprise! But before he finished, he felt that the scenery around him suddenly became higher! Then I saw only one shoe appear in front of my eyes! Then the great pain almost made him faint! But the others were not as good as him, and they all fainted! Now do you know what I did to your partner? Don't worry, you won't die! It's just a wreck! Goodbye, then. Remember not to let us know that you are doing bad things in the future, otherwise it will not be so simple! Cain finished and left quickly! Come to me soon! And Lana hasn't found anything in front of her. She's been looking for that store! When I saw Cain come back, I asked, "Well done!"! But you just used your strength to break their hands and feet, right? In this case, just let the light department's therapist treat it and it will be fine! Their martial arts and magic will be restored! "Yes, but it will take some time to wait for the therapist to treat them, Berberine Hydrochloride Factory ,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, right?"? By the time the healer came, their hands and feet were almost dead! Even if it can be treated well, the strength will be greatly reduced! Besides, no matter how strong they are, they can't be stronger than you, old man! Laughed Cain! Dizzy, when did I become an old man? Do you want to be beaten? I didn't think even you could talk and laugh! As soon as I said that, Lana found the location of the shop! Cain and I ran into the store as soon as we saw Lana enter the store! There is a medicine cabinet and some chairs around the shop! And there's a plaque on the wall! The four words "save the world" are written on it! After seeing a guest come to the door in the shop, an old man with gray hair came up and asked, "What's the matter with the guests?"? Do you want to buy medicine or sell medicine? Usually come to the drugstore, of course, to buy and sell medicine! Seeing that the old man was very polite, I saluted and said, "Boss, we came here to ask about the place where we can collect precious medicinal materials."! I hear you know where that place is! Can you tell us? I bluntly said the purpose of our visit! And when the old man heard my words, he lit up the three of us again! Finally he shook his head and said, "Young man, I think it's better to forget it.". You can't go to that place to collect herbs! Don't kill yourself in order to collect herbs! You'd better go back! Just as I was about to explain, a man suddenly ran into the doorway and said breathlessly to the old man, "Sir, sir!"! Not good, young, young master, he had an accident! Come and have a look! Then he took the old man out of the drugstore! When the old man heard that his son had an accident, he immediately ran out in a panic! As soon as I went out, I saw five men lying in a carriage with their hands and feet broken! (Yes, these are the people whose hands and feet were broken by Cain.) "When I went shopping, I found the young master lying in the street like this!" The man explained! "How cruel!"! Who is so wicked to do such a bad thing? Such a person must be taught a good lesson! Right, Snow Dragon? Lana, who did not know the whole story, said to Cain and me! Cain and I could only answer with a smirk: "Yes!"! These two words! What will Cain do now? It happened that one of the boys in it was the old man's son! It seems that it is very difficult to find out the place! And Lana's impression of me will be even worse! I said to Cain by voice! Cain, on the other hand, looked at me with an expression that I didn't know and didn't answer! Dad, help me! I'm in so much pain! The old man's son was the boss of those guys, and he was so strong that he didn't faint from the pain until now! As soon as he looked up, he found that the culprit who hurt him was here! Immediately panicked and said: "You, you, this,Heme Iron Polypeptide, the devil, why would come here?"? Are you trying to kill my family? After seeing that guy's behavior, I secretly said that it was over! Because everyone's eyes are on us!. pioneer-biotech.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу