Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
MaryR

Tease him (wear it quickly)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Si Jingsi reached out and hugged Yan Xiaolin, who was still crying. Yan Xiaolin had already made a statement. Now her whole spirit was in a tense state. She could not do anything except holding Si Jingsi tightly. She was crying and trembling all over. Si Jingsi sighed and condensed the few Tiangang Qi in her body into her fingertips. She drew a tranquilizing amulet on Yan Xiaolin's back. Yan Xiaolin's home was far away. The plane took several hours, and there was no flight now. She dared not go back to her dormitory. Si Jingsi had to take Yan Xiaolin back to her villa. As soon as Yan Xiaolin entered the room, the room was full of blood, and she screamed again. Si Jingsi covered his ears. "Don't scream, don't scream. It's chicken blood!" Very not easy to appease Yan Xiaolin, Si Jingsi went to boil a pot of hot water, poured her a cup, she held the cup in both hands, the body is still shivering, shaking so that the boiling water in the cup splashed on her hands and unconscious. Si Jingsi couldn't see past it and took the cup in her hand and put it on the table. You are very tired now. Can you go to bed first? "I'm afraid.." I'm so scared to meditate, "he said and cried again." I didn't tell the truth, just now. Didn't tell the truth, I'm afraid, I'm really afraid, I dare not. I dare not say. As soon as Si Jingsi heard this, she probably understood that Yan Xiaolin should have seen something or knew something, but she didn't dare to say when she just took notes. Would you like to take a shower before you go to bed? "Take a bath.." Take a shower? No, no, no, I don't want it. I'm scared. Convinced, Si Jingsi pinched his eyebrows. "Then wash your face and go to bed?" "I'm afraid.." I'm afraid Jing Si, will you take a bath with me? Si Jingsi:..? The author has something to say: Come on, take a bath together! Chapter 43 the "evil ghost" villain who likes to kill and stir up the wind and rain (13). In the end, Yan Xiaolin didn't take a bath. She washed her face with hot water and was about to go to bed. She had to sleep with Si Jingsi, sleep in a room, sleep in a bed, and hold Si Jingsi's arm. Si Jingsi: If she knew that this house used to be full of ghosts, in the mirror, in the refrigerator, next to the bedside table … Will she still be like this? But these dirty things were blown up by the sky thunder array, and I feel very cool when I think about it. And when the sky thunder array was triggered, it must have been severely tossed by the Yang Qi of the gathering Yang array. It's better to die than to live. It's the same as being forced to have a nervous breakdown and then fall from a building. I feel very cool when I think about it, and I feel happy in my heart. After Si Jingsi fell asleep, he came to a place of nothingness again and saw the white-robed witch not far away. Witch! She shouted, running over. The white-robed man turned around and saw that it was her, with a shallow smile on her handsome face. "You're here." Si Jingsi was so shocked by his smile that his soul flew away. He was so beautiful that he deserved to be the person who scored 99 points in the system and claimed to break through the sky. He is gentle and alienated, Narrow aisle rack , with the noble childe general high above but not easily despise others, such an impeccable person, how is the system evaluation: like to kill, stir up the wind and rain? Si Jingsi also raised his smiling face and smiled sweetly at him. He reached out and grabbed his finger. Wu was not used to it and moved his finger. But Si Jingsi wouldn't let him pull it out, so he didn't care and let her go. Si Jingsi pulled the witch to sit on the ground, and the witch was stunned and learned to sit down with her. Witch, why don't you come out with more people? As lively as the first time I saw you. "I don't like noise." Wu Pingjing said. Si Jingsi: "…" But I seem to be a very noisy person, is my position in this world wrong? "Why don't you speak?" "You say you don't like noise, but I feel very noisy. Am I annoying you?" Si Jingsi asked him rather disappointedly. None. He smiled indulgently and touched her head. "That's good of you." Si Jingsi:..? Are you a collection of contradictions? You don't like noise, but you like my noise? "The world of mortals is full of noise. The world is full of love and hatred, joys and sorrows, conspiracies and power entanglements. I don't like such noise.". "Si Jingsi heard him say softly," and you are charming and lovely, I quite like your lively and cheerful. " That's great! I like you, too! Si Jingsi said and hugged his whole arm. The witch was offended again, but did not feel angry. Instead, she looked at her indulgently, a little girl who had not grown up. Wu, have you ever seen The Story of Little Stone Pool? "Never seen it, why?" Si Jingsi recited "The Story of Little Stone Pool", "Witch, is it good to conjure up such scenery? Such a piece of nothingness is too lonely." The sorcerer did not speak, but the surrounding scenery slowly changed in the mist. It was really the sound of water, such as singing and wearing rings. Deep in the bamboo forest, there were cold pools, green trees and green vines, and Mengluo was shaking. It is the same as the place recorded in Xiaoshitan Ji, and even the environment is more quiet. Si Jingsi stood up, with bamboo leaves at his feet, and felt relaxed and happy when he looked at them. The depression of these two days seemed to have dissipated. Go back. She heard the witch say so. "I won't reply," said Jingsi and went up to hold the witch's arm. Why? He wasn't angry, he was really surprised that she had seen what she wanted to see and why she didn't go back. I don't want to see this kind of scenery, "Si Jingsi hugged his arm tightly." I want to see it with the witch to make the witch conjure up this kind of scenery. I like the witch. " The sorcerer was not angry and touched her head. "Little girl, the fate of the world is gathering and dispersing. The years are long, but the joy is only a moment.". You're in a daze. "I don't read much, so don't lie to me." Si Jingsi did not let go, but also rubbed, "You tell me the truth is useless, I do not understand and do not understand, anyway, I just like you." She thought the sorcerer would get angry and throw her out of his world, but he didn't. Instead, he laughed softly, like a ring. Si Jingsi: He flirted with me again! Chapter 44 the "evil ghost" villain who likes to kill and stir up the wind and rain (14). "You came quite late today. My jade pendant should have solved your distress. Why is there still a gloomy color between your eyebrows?" 。 omracking.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу