Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
MaryR

Enchanting without salt

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As he read, he seemed to understand something. The eyebrow peak, which was connected to a line, suddenly brightened up a lot. In the eyes that gazed at the five childs, he finally became gentle. These days, he was deeply distressed by this matter. But although there were many smart people in the house, they were not willing to bother about these women's affairs. Every time he asked, no one answered. The big prince has been in trouble, asked some of the servants and concubines after the opinion, Mao Tou all pointed to Xiuji, but he instinctively felt that it was not Xiuji, besides, also really can't find any evidence to prove that Xiuji did now five childe although this sentence is simple, but it is a word to wake up the players! He was also in order to humiliate five childe, just look for this kind of inner room woman's matter to ask to him, did not think of him to really wake up oneself, at the moment in the heart secretly had a little different idea. While the eldest prince was still bowing his head and hesitating, the fifth prince bowed deeply to him and to Mrs. Xu and said in a loud voice, "Your Highness, Mrs. Xu, although Ji Wu has been warmly invited by the two of you, he has been repeatedly ridiculed. It's really unbearable for Ji Wu. Please leave." At this point, he waved his long sleeves and turned away! His action was so sudden that everyone was shocked at once! The prince of Liang opened his eyes in an instant, and he still had something to say and something to do! In the astonishment of the crowd, the five childs strode out,heavy duty racking system, followed by Shuangshu and Sun Le. This time Sun Le did not stop the five childs until they were out of the hall, and the people inside the hall had not yet come to their senses. When they went down to the square, the cries of the young girls came from behind them. Five childe head also does not look back, he not only does not look back, instead at the foot increased the speed, is simply at the foot of the wind to escape. After a while, a group of people came to their carriage. When Ji Wu got into the carriage, he raised his chin to Sun Le. "Come up, too." "Nuo" When Ah Fu saw Sun Le get into the carriage of the Fifth Childe, he hesitated for a moment and turned to walk toward the oxcart. The carriage started As soon as the fifth son sat in the carriage,Warehouse storage racks, he closed his eyes tightly. He reached out and rubbed his forehead, looking tired and helpless. Sun Le glanced at him and slowly lowered his head. Shuangshu did not speak, but knelt down beside him and rubbed his shoulders left and right. Five childe has not spoken. The carriage staggered onto the street, and the crowd only chased it to the outside of the hall, and did not follow it all the way, but even so, as soon as the carriage came out of the range of Mrs. Xu's mansion, Shuangshu breathed a sigh of relief. Five childe has been closed his eyes. I do not know how long, he opened a little hoarse, "Sun Le, how can I do, can no longer suffer such humiliation?" Sun Le was stunned! The fifth son slowly opened his eyes. He gazed at Sun Le and said with a wry smile, "Over the years, I have always understood one thing. I must be strong, strong enough!"! Including the position of the heir of the family this time, the reason why I fight is not because I like that position! I just have to have enough energy to live without such humiliation! But every time I do it, I always find that it's not easy, heavy duty warehouse rack ,Pallet rack upright, it's not easy! Five childe's voice is very low, very heavy, and talk. Sun Le never thought that he actually thought so in his heart! He is a man who has to bear such great pressure from his appearance! Sun Le looked at the fifth son and said softly, "You have done a good job tonight. When you become a world-famous sage, I don't think anyone will dare to humiliate you any more." At this point, she could not help thinking with a wry smile: If you don't suffer any humiliation from the superior, I'm afraid it's not enough to be a sage. Five childe is obviously the same idea, he showed a wry smile like Sun Le. There was another silence. Five childe opened his eyes, seriously staring at Sun Le, staring at her eyes, his eyes at this time a little strange, seems to be puzzled, also seems to be feeling. Just when Sun Le was embarrassed by him, the fifth son said softly, "Sun Le, I didn't realize until now that your eyes can calm me down!" As soon as the five childe's words came out, Shuangshu turned to Sun Le at the same time and looked at them nodding at Sun Le, apparently feeling the same way. Sun Le lowered his eyebrows and thought to himself, "Yes, I didn't think of that either." She really did not think that when she pulled the sleeve of the five childe, she wanted to persuade him to calm down, but she did not think that she did not have to open her mouth, the five childe just looked at himself, then gradually restored calm, and later several times, he frequently looked to himself, from his own body to find support. Looking at the wall of the carriage, Sun Le slowly gushed out a touch of satisfaction and pride at this time, but this mood only appeared for a moment, and was heavily suppressed by her. Five childe at this time a low sigh, his sigh, low and weak, full of fatigue. Silence returned to the carriage. On the streets of Handan, although it is late at night, it is still crowded with people. Chapter 72 meet again. There are only three days left for PK. Please help me with the pink tickets. It was dark in the house. Sun Le lit a torch with a flint, and then stuck the torch in the earth floor. She slowly practiced Taijiquan with the flickering flame. I do not know why, now she returned to the room, back to this dark, deserted room, will think of the weak son, every time the thought of meeting with the weak son I do not know when, her heart will be a little blocked, will feel very cold. Sun Le does not like this kind of feeling, her two lives are lonely, some people are concerned about, although there is warmth, but now give her the feeling is more lonely. Practicing Taijiquan slowly, her mood gradually calmed down as she waved one move after another. The next day, Sun Le still got up early, and after practicing Taijiquan for a long time, he came to the courtyard of the Fifth Childe to report. But at this time five childe has gone out to meet friends, Shuangshu also followed. Sun Le thought about it, put on his gauze cap and went to Handan Street again. In the past few days, with the arrival of emissaries from various countries and the arrival of talented people from all over the world, the city of Handan became more and more lively day by day. Sun Le walked in the street, and from time to time someone passed by,long span shelving, bringing her little body out a few steps. The neigh of horses, the cry of cows and donkeys, and the noise of the crowd made Sun Le walk a little back to the 21st century. omracking.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу